Sleepy Eyes of Death Remastered?

Guest Marquis de Falcon

Guest Marquis de Falcon

If you want to be a part of that site you better download what you can while you can unless you

want to be a constant contributing member your download time will be over in a matter of weeks

and you will be KO'd. That site if you do not upload as much as you download... you get penalized

and banned. Also you have to stay pretty active or you will be banned for this reason as well.

The reason they do that is not only discourage Leeching but stomp it out. So what they do is have

your Ip and computer traffic logged and monitored by scripts (via the tracker and torrent) to notify

them (the admins) if you are falling into the red zone. They can tell you how much you downloaded

vs. Seeded back there is no cheating around it. If your ratio goes falls behind a certain quota

you will be warned and given a chance to get it up by either uploading your own movies or trying to

seed the movies to other people you have downloaded. If you do not meet the ratio quota and

you will be banned. I'ts a pretty good club but to tell you the truth im a little stressed because ive

downloaded 10 movies and my ratio just keeps falling while not that many people are uploading

from me. Im 30GB vs 4GB which is in the red zone.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KageShogun

A good place to find fan-subs, I agree. BUT, it's sad to see stuff from the few R1 legit samurai oriented companies pop-up there too. Like Shôrinji kenpô "The Killing Machine" (1975 - DVD5 - NTSC), The Hidden Fortress CRITERION - 1958 - NTSC, SHADOW WARRIORS - Season One Disc 3 of 7 - 1980 - NTSC, etc. If there is a R1 legit DVD release with subs, please buy them! Support the R1 vendors.

Archived