Secret Executioners (Godfrey Ho movie with Hwang Jang Lee) available on youtube :D

Secret Executioner

Secret Executioner

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

jX6mJnUAmTw

This 1982 (1983 according to this copy ?) Filmark film is special to me as it was the first MA movie I purchased a couple of years ago, but it also has two big elements one shouldn't ignore: you get to see the mighty Jim Norris in action in the (very short, barely 10 minutes altogether) Gwailo part (must have been one of the very first cut and splice from Godfrey Ho) and you get a rare case of bare ass HJL (I think I saw an upload of the very scene and I wanted to post it in the thread where people were discussing Lo Lieh's hot tub scenes). :nerd:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner
Ill be getting round to watching this in the near future. Godfrey Ho films are a genre all their own.

It's not as wild as his Ninja films, but the Gwailo part (though there's only one White guy really) and some scenes in the Korean movie are enjoyable.

Secret Executioner
How much screen time does Hwang Jang Lee get roughly?. He's the main reason I want to watch this.

He's one of the main characters, but he only has a couple of fight scenes throughout the film.

Archived