Ninja Terminator (1985) (Appreciation thread)

DragonClaws

5 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

top /best out of  NINJA films from the IFD legacy collection?

Yeah. Do you have favorites?

• Like 2

sifu iron perm
7 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Yeah. Do you have favorites?

not in particular, but the best available?

.i've seen  black ninja, ninja terminator(but ages ago)..

• Like 2

I remember watching this when I had a couple of friends over for a bad film night a few years ago and we thought it was hysterical (Hwang Jang Lee's wig probably got the biggest laugh). I've also seen Ninja the Protector and Ninja Dragon, but they weren't as enjoyable.

Edited by Krynoid-Man
  • Like 2

After yesterday's announcement i thought i'd finally seek this out and see if i wanted to fork out 40 quid plus for it. I guess i'm getting really old and miserable, or i was caught on a bad day but this was utter crap. Jaguar Wong was ok and the Richard Harrison's  Garfield phone was a laugh but Hwang Jang Lee and Phillip Ko were far from their glory days. Not for me

• Haha 1

ShawAngela
5 hours ago, saltysam said:

After yesterday's announcement i thought i'd finally seek this out and see if i wanted to fork out 40 quid plus for it. I guess i'm getting really old and miserable, or i was caught on a bad day but this was utter crap. Jaguar Wong was ok and the Richard Harrison's  Garfield phone was a laugh but Hwang Jang Lee and Phillip Ko were far from their glory days. Not for me

Did you see that the to be released blu ray of this movie will also contain the original non paste-and-cut movie with Jaguar Wong, called The Uninvited Guest From the Star Ferry?

I don't like at all Richard Harrison, nor the kind of ninja movies he plays in, but the Korean movie is worth it. I saw some clips on Facebook of Jaguar Wong coming from this movie a while ago, and it looks like it's a very good one, with some great kicks.

20 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Did you see that the to be released blu ray of this movie will also contain the original non paste-and-cut movie with Jaguar Wong, called The Uninvited Guest From the Star Ferry?

I don't like at all Richard Harrison, nor the kind of ninja movies he plays in, but the Korean movie is worth it. I saw some clips on Facebook of Jaguar Wong coming from this movie a while ago, and it looks like it's a very good one, with some great kicks.

Maybe the non paste n cut original  movie will be good but i'm not forking out over 40 quid to find out :blush

• Like 1