[Contest] Celestial Pictures- Voice Over Contest!!!

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

OKay guys, who has the skills to be the dubbing disciples Master!!! Can someone recommend me a good program to do this in, thanks!

via facebook page:

VOICEOVER CONTEST! Win amazing Shaw Brothers prizes!

Download the clip and original voiceover script from the classic film, Five Deadly Venoms here:

http://bit.ly/5DVContest

Record your original voiceover, and then upload your video to the contest page at www.facebook.com/shawbrothersuniverse by MARCH 5.

The video with the most votes at the end of the competition on March 12 will win!

Grand Prize includes a new, 47" LG 1080p LED TV, Roku stick, 2 week free subscription to Hulu Plus, The One-Armed Swordsman DVD trilogy autographed by Ti Lung, and an assortment of Shaw Brothers posters, not for sale anywhere.

5 runners-up will win exclusive Shaw Brothers film posters!

Don't delay! Enter today!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OKay guys, who has the skills to be the dubbing disciples Master!!! Can someone recommend me a good program to do this in, thanks!

I'm entering! :bigsmile: I'm actually going to be using Windows Movie Maker because that's all I've got, and that'll work fine for a contest like this. I don't know much about audio editing softwares. :squigglemouth: I want to win this as much as anyone else does! Good luck!

Skeleton Claw

Hey all... so I entered my video for Celestial's 5 Deadly Venoms re-dub contest.

Check it out.

My entry is called "Paul Nice Rocks The World"...

https://www.facebook.com/ShawBrothersUniverse?sk=videos&app_data&pnref=story

I think it's pretty good. If you agree, then please "like" it so it counts as a vote.

One of the prizes is a TV. I actually don't have a TV at the moment so wish me luck!

And thanks for taking the time to check it out!

My submission for this contest is now online and the voting period has now begun. If you have a Facebook, please consider helping me win something by liking my video. You should be glad that you can vote more than one time because there are some pretty amazing submissions there as well. It was a lot of fun making this video and I hope you guys have fun watching it. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/ShawBrothersUniverse/videos

Special thanks to my friend, Adrian, for supplying his voice in this video.

@OpiumKungFuCracker Did you end up submitting something?

Hey all... so I entered my video for Celestial's 5 Deadly Venoms re-dub contest.

Check it out.

My entry is called "Paul Nice Rocks The World"...

https://www.facebook.com/ShawBrothersUniverse?sk=videos&app_data&pnref=story

I think it's pretty good. If you agree, then please "like" it so it counts as a vote. One of the prizes is a TV. I actually don't have a TV at the moment so wish me luck! And thanks for taking the time to check it out!

Oh, you're Paul Nice?! I've heard of you from SC36. I loved your entry and it's definitely bound to win the grand prize. I wish you luck! Excellent entry!

BTW Where can I find the song you used in your video? I believe it's called "Venoms Beat," but I don't know where to find the whole song online.

You guys did a great job :bigsmile:

Good luck to you both!

Thank you for the feedback! I have enough votes to be one of the five runner-ups so far and I'm very happy about that. It was fun making the video and I'm glad people are enjoying it. :bigsmile: Thanks again.

Skeleton Claw
Oh, you're Paul Nice?! I've heard of you from SC36. I loved your entry and it's definitely bound to win the grand prize. I wish you luck! Excellent entry!

BTW Where can I find the song you used in your video? I believe it's called "Venoms Beat," but I don't know where to find the whole song online.

Thank you for the feedback! I have enough votes to be one of the five runner-ups so far and I'm very happy about that. It was fun making the video and I'm glad people are enjoying it. :bigsmile: Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words, Ken! I didn't put 2 & 2 together that that was YOU. lol Great stuff.

I never made the Venoms beat commercially available but if you PM your email I can send it to you, no worries. :)

OpiumKungFuCracker

No guys, I did not get a chance to record my own dubbing. Had to work the full schedule last week but I will be voting though. Good luck to the winner!

Congrats to Skeleton Claw for winning the grand prize.

Also congrats to KenHashibe for being one of the Top 5 finalist.

Congrats to Skeleton Claw for winning the grand prize.

Also congrats to KenHashibe for being one of the Top 5 finalist.

Thank you! I'm very happy to be a finalist for this contest and it was fun making the video too.

Congratulations to Skeleton Claw (Paul Nice) for winning the grand prize. You really did a great job and I'm glad you won!

OpiumKungFuCracker
Thanks for the kind words, Ken! I didn't put 2 & 2 together that that was YOU. lol Great stuff.

I never made the Venoms beat commercially available but if you PM your email I can send it to you, no worries. :)

Congrats brother!

Skeleton Claw

Thanks guys. As I said on the Celestial page, this was a LOT of fun to do and you can tell that everyone was having a blast putting their own version together. I love stuff like this. It's the kind of creative, fan community driven promotion I wish I'd see more of from Celestial. Next they should do a poster art contest. Maybe for a fictional Shaw film. Would LOVE to see what Bob could come up with for that! :xd:

Archived