Best Looking Venom

killabeez

Okay after watching a couple of venom films. i wanted to rank the venoms

Lo Meng-body definitely was on point nice bronzed skin and tight muscular frame and a nice looking smile.

Wei Pai- wickedly sexy and nice smile and body. i know a lot of people rag on him for being a pretty boy with no talent but i have to disagree. he may not be the best talent but after seeing some of his films he can hold his own.

Sun Chien- Nice smile and body very intense looking.

Chiang Sheng- Cutie all over. skinny as a rail but definitely has the swagger to back up skills.

Philip Kwok- Defintely has the body swag and confidence and it shows throughout his films.

Lu feng- Nice looking man and definitely has the tight body to back up his skills.

As you can see i am very biased towards Lo and Wei. LOL:wink:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:xd:So you have two posts about the venoms and their "attractiveness.".....

Troll or coincidence?

first of all this is my first time creating a thread so is that a problem.

Haha, not at all buddy.. It's just an odd first two posts, that's all. Sorry to offend.

I'll say Lu Feng is the coolest looking venom, his crooked eye is always menacing

first of all this is my first time creating a thread so is that a problem.

I have to ask, are you male or female?

Most girls here seem to go for Fu Sheng or Meng Fei.

Other than that, I don't think many people here will share

your views.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :cool:

Sun Chien seems to be the most elegant for me, and what a legs fighter !!

I don't really like Lu Feng's eyes...

Chiang Sheng is the most funny for me ; in each movies/series I saw him, there's always a lot of humour in his scenes...

Yes, Lo Meng is Mr muscle of all the venoms without any doubt !!!

And I appreciate Wei Pai and Kuo Che as well, so, it's very difficult to rank them...

I have to ask, are you male or female?

Most girls here seem to go for Fu Sheng or Meng Fei.

Other than that, I don't think many people here will share

your views.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :cool:

I am a female but meng fei was a handsome man no doubt about that. However some probably won't share my views but hey just opinions.

I am a female but meng fei was a handsome man no doubt about that. However some probably won't share my views but hey just opinions.

I'm sorry but I was curious after those 1st 2 posts. I know I wasn't the only one but it's all good. Personally I'm tired of nothing but dudes all over the place. Good to see some ladies about like yourself & ShawAngela. Hell, even I think some of these guys are pretty damn handsome :wink2:

I'm sorry but I was curious after those 1st 2 posts. I know I wasn't the only one but it's all good. Personally I'm tired of nothing but dudes all over the place. Good to see some ladies about like yourself & ShawAngela. Hell, even I think some of these guys are pretty damn handsome :wink2:

Well put, welcome to the forum Killabeez. Still a weird first two posts, haha.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Welcome killabeez,

Cute moniker.

I agree its very nice to have the female touch here on KFCF.

sixvenoms.jpg

GD Y-Y

Chiang Sheng is a bit of a man-crush for me. I think his teeth look a bit fucked up, but i just love his charisma and child-like antics on screen.

Welcome killabeez,

Cute moniker.

I agree its very nice to have the female touch here on KFCF.

sixvenoms.jpg

GD Y-Y

awww thank you yeah its just not the looks but the swagger that all of the men had. I appreciate bruce lee for being a man and letting other men know that it was okay too. it was okay to be bold and sexy and confident and still whoop butt. he definitely went against the grain of the typical passive fearful goofy silly man that was so prevalent in movies before him. the five or six venoms took it to another level along with ti lung, david chiang, chen kar tuen(i hope i said that right) and many others,

Secret Executioner

Welcome killabeez. :smile:

Chiang Sheng is a bit of a man-crush for me. I think his teeth look a bit fucked up, but i just love his charisma and child-like antics on screen.

I have to agree. I actually like Chiang Sheng and Alexander Fu Sheng for similar reason: they have charisma and look kinda cute. I find Chiang Sheng my favorite as far as looks go, but my close second would be Lo Meng (I like his appaerance and it fits well with his style - a nearly invincible fighter all the way).

(boy, does that sound weird coming from a guy... But I guess there's nothing wrong with admitting that you find some guys attractive)

Morgoth Bauglir

I'm no good at girl talk. I always seem to give the wrong answers 100% of the time on which men are good looking. But I can't help myself here, it's so obvious Lo Meng is the most attractive!

What do the gals think of Chang Shan the villain from Shaolin vs Lama? Attractive or not? I've always been curious about this. I don't think anyone can match his swagger.

Morgoth Bauglir

Now that I think about it you are probably right paimeifist. Dick Wei, Lo Meng and Chang Shan are probably not good looking. I'm just obsessed with badass dudes.

I look at Lau Wing when he is acting & think to myself 'I love this guy, he is cool as there is. The lady's must love him.'. I think the same thing of Pai Piao. Dean Shek has a couple of cool roles where he seems pretty damn cool & sometimes I wonder what the women think of him, but all I ever hear about is Fu Sheng & Meng Fei - has there been another mention of any other actor besides Adam Chng? Mix it up ladies, I'm curious :biggrin:

Secret Executioner
I look at Lau Wing when he is acting & think to myself 'I love this guy, he is cool as there is. The lady's must love him.'. I think the same thing of Pai Piao. Dean Shek has a couple of cool roles where he seems pretty damn cool & sometimes I wonder what the women think of him, but all I ever hear about is Fu Sheng & Meng Fei - has there been another mention of any other actor besides Adam Chng? Mix it up ladies, I'm curious :biggrin:

I don't get the love for Meng Fei and Adam Chang. Guess I should explore their filmographies more. :Ayociexp113:

Just check Adam Cheng's TVB, ATV and Taiwanese series and you'll find why : not only he is a great fighter, but he is also very good in dramas or comedies and if you listen to his songs and watch his concerts, you'll see that he is also a very good performer on stage...

Personnally, I prefer David Chiang, Ti Lung, Chi Kuan Chun and a few other ones rather than Meng Fei, but he is still in my list of favorites actors...

Liu Yung is also on my list...

Just check Adam Cheng's TVB, ATV and Taiwanese series and you'll find why : not only he is a great fighter, but he is also very good in dramas or comedies and if you listen to his songs and watch his concerts, you'll see that he is also a very good performer on stage...

Personnally, I prefer David Chiang, Ti Lung, Chi Kuan Chun and a few other ones rather than Meng Fei, but he is still in my list of favorites actors...

Liu Yung is also on my list...

ShawAngela you should make us a list of Adam Cheng series that you know are available in English subbed or dubbed. :D

The legend of the book and the sword 2008 subbed

Heaven sword and dragon sabre 1976 dvd format English dubbed available from buyoyo

Xi Shuo Qian Long part 1 has an English subbed version, but is temporarily out of stock on yesasia

Blade heart had an English subbed version, but I don't know where to find it

The conqueror's story English subbed, available on vcddvd88

The prince's shadow idem

Bar benders idem

The king of snooker idem

Master of play idem

I still haven't watched the five last ones of this list, and all the other ones I watched are mainly in Mandarin, and some of them are in Cantonese or Thai or Vietnamese, sadly...That's a shame that there aren't more series available with subtitles...

The legend of the book and the sword 2008 subbed

Heaven sword and dragon sabre 1976 dvd format English dubbed available from buyoyo

Xi Shuo Qian Long part 1 has an English subbed version, but is temporarily out of stock on yesasia

Blade heart had an English subbed version, but I don't know where to find it

The conqueror's story English subbed, available on vcddvd88

The prince's shadow idem

Bar benders idem

The king of snooker idem

Master of play idem

I still haven't watched the five last ones of this list, and all the other ones I watched are mainly in Mandarin, and some of them are in Cantonese or Thai or Vietnamese, sadly...That's a shame that there aren't more series available with subtitles...

Hey I didn't know wei pai suffered from Tourette syndrome therefore he spent time behind the scene.

Archived