Who is your fav in this pic?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta go with either The Ghostface Killer or the Red Haired Devil with his gigantic axe!

What flick is the white haired jack long from?

I don't recall him wearing white in 5 Fighters from Shaolin...but if that is what it is, hes my pick easy! Lol

Two questions : 1) Who is the actor in the second picture of the first line ?

2) Is it Kwan Hoi San on the third picture of the second line and is it Carter Wong on the second picture of the second line ?

Actually, I should have asked to name all of them, since I don't recognize a single one, except the two I mentioned and I'm not even sure that I'm right regarding these two actors !!

I have seen the movie of the first picture of the first line, and maybe also the first picture of the second line, though, but I'm not able to name the actors.

Shame on me !!

I'm wondering if the actor of the first picture of the first line is Hwang Jang Lee...

Gotta go with either The Ghostface Killer or the Red Haired Devil with his gigantic axe!

What flick is the white haired jack long from?

I don't recall him wearing white in 5 Fighters from Shaolin...but if that is what it is, hes my pick easy! Lol

I believe that is Ninja Hunter AKA Wu Tang VS Ninja.

I would have to go with Mark Long as Ghostface Killah.

I'm wondering if the actor of the first picture of the first line is Hwang Jang Lee...

It`s robert tai in "incredible kung fu mission".

Morgoth Bauglir

I like all these guys so I'd rather rank them than try and pick a favorite.

1- Phillip Ko in The Challenger, probably his best fighting performance.

2- Ghostface Killer

3- Jack Long Five Fighters- I'd have to check to make sure but I think he wears white when he fights and injures Mark Long

4- Carter Wong Born Invincible

5- HJL 36 Deadly Styles

6- Robert Tai Incredible Kung Fu Mission

7- Lee Hoi San Demon of the Lute

8- Philip Ko Mar's Villa

What movie is the Bolo pic from? I like his wig better in 36 Deadly Styles.

01 - Robert Tai in 'Incredible Kung Fu Mission'

02 - Philip Ko Fei in 'Exciting Dragon'

03 - Lee Hoi San in 'Demon Of The Lute'

04 - Jack Long in 'Wu Tang Vs Ninja'

05 - Carter Wong in 'Born Invincible'

06 - Mark Long in 'Mystery Of Chessboxing'

07 - Hwang Jang Lee in '36 Deadly Styles'

08 - Philip Ko Fei in 'Mar's Villa'

09 - Bolo Yeung in 'Trilogy Of Swordsmanship' (I think)

Secret Executioner

Robert Tai from Incredible Kung Fu Mission is the only one I know of, haven't seen the other movies. But he sets the bar quite high. :nerd:

This pic needs Sze Ma Lung from 18 Fatal Strikes also. :tongue:

Morgoth Bauglir

Muchita you are getting mixed up. Jack Long doesn't have a mustache in Wu Tang vs Ninja.

I think you may are right on Exciting Dragon for Phillip Ko instead of The Challenger. I need to rewatch these some time it's been awhile.

Muchita you are getting mixed up. Jack Long doesn't have a mustache in Wu Tang vs Ninja.

I think you may are right on Exciting Dragon for Phillip Ko instead of The Challenger. I need to rewatch these some time it's been awhile.

I think you may be right, I might have to check right now.

Morgoth Bauglir
Robert Tai from Incredible Kung Fu Mission is the only one I know of, haven't seen the other movies. But he sets the bar quite high. :nerd:

This pic needs Sze Ma Lung from 18 Fatal Strikes also. :tongue:

Robert Tai is awesome in KF Mision, no doubt. Shaking Eagle is a good pick. That guy was nuts. I think Chang Shan in Shaolin vs Lama tops everybody here. He learned a lesson from Robert Tai. You take your cape off before you fight.

Secret Executioner
Robert Tai is awesome in KF Mision, no doubt. Shaking Eagle is a good pick. That guy was nuts. I think Chang Shan in Shaolin vs Lama tops everybody here. He learned a lesson from Robert Tai. You take your cape off before you fight.

Shaolin vs Lama sounds like such a classic (there's even a couple 36 Styles shirts based on this) I feel like I REALLY need to check it out. :nerd:

Shaolin vs Lama is certainly worth buying GHW:smile:.

That picture is a great rogues gallery of bad ass's its hard to pick one out. A couple of them are new to me also. I would have put Tommy Lee from The Hot The Cool The Vicious on the picture too.

Morgoth Bauglir
Shaolin vs Lama sounds like such a classic (there's even a couple 36 Styles shirts based on this) I feel like I REALLY need to check it out. :nerd:

Yeah I love the movie so much I have a shirt of the movie, and also a backup shirt.

Secret Executioner
Yeah I love the movie so much I have a shirt of the movie, and also a backup shirt.

What shirt design(s) do you have (if you don't mind me asking) ? Shaolin Chamber has several of them for this film. :nerd:

BTW, the guy in your signature is pretty awesome and fits among the guys in the picture. One badass dude here.

Morgoth Bauglir

I picked the yellow one where it has the movie poster and features Lo Rei and it has my guy Chang Shan front and center. Any time I go somewhere that I haven't worn the shirt before, I wear the shirt. Still nobody has ever commented on it except for a couple people pointing and laughing:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Speaking of Peng Kong the guy in my sig/avatar, he did the action for Shaolin vs Lama.

Secret Executioner
I picked the yellow one where it has the movie poster and features Lo Rei and it has my guy Chang Shan front and center. Any time I go somewhere that I haven't worn the shirt before, I wear the shirt. Still nobody has ever commented on it except for a couple people pointing and laughing:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Speaking of Peng Kong the guy in my sig/avatar, he did the action for Shaolin vs Lama.

This shirt looks pretty cool if you ask me.

I may have to get that one with Chang Shan and the dub quote myself, one of the baddest shirts I've ever seen.

"The special technique" is the one I am referring to, just noticed there is another similar shirt now.

Morgoth Bauglir
This shirt looks pretty cool if you ask me.

Hell yeah it's the coolest shirt I own. I'm yet to meet anybody in my city who's seen the movie. I think that people look at it like it's a joke shirt, I don't know. There's no joking around when it comes to this shirt!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Thanks to you all for the responses and said names of these great KFM villains.

KuFeng-121-t.jpg

5083159_ori.jpg

Two more.

GD Y-Y

Secret Executioner
I may have to get that one with Chang Shan and the dub quote myself, one of the baddest shirts I've ever seen.

"The special technique" is the one I am referring to, just noticed there is another similar shirt now.

Yeah, there are two quote shirts. I think the guy from shaolinchamber36.com must love this one. :tongue:

I'm considering purchasing a bunch of shirts as well, though I don't think I'll pick a Shaolin vs Lama one - at least not before I finally get ahold of it and see it. :nerd:

That's the one I have...

QMUS2kq.jpg

Archived