SPECTRE (James Bond - 2015)

Karlos

On 1/17/2020 at 1:54 AM, DrNgor said:

The EEVIL plot is very reminiscent of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER, which came out the year before, but switching Hydra with Spectre.

Must be one of the few who enjoyed this movie. I felt that the story was inspired by popular conspiracy theores, and some of the Dan Brown novel's. Bond like so many popular films, often riffs on current popular topis. Diamonds Are Forever(1971) has a scene where Bond is shown going though a set of a certain  Moon Landing.

What did you think of the all too brief Bautista/Craig fight on the train. The action for me, reminded me more of the Sean Connery films. Where the fight's would rarely last that long.

In the 1971 James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever, a brief scene depicts the action taking place in a Moon setting where astronauts are being trained.[4] Agent 007 steals what appears to be a Moon buggy from the model set, and drives it off to escape from an enemy compound. This scene may have helped to spread the idea of the Moon landings being a hoax. However, model sets like the one in the film had been used prior to the Moon landing in order to simulate conditions.[5]

Then there's the copy of a certain famous oil painting of The Duke of Wellinginton by Francisco José de Goya, that went missing. Around the time Dr No was made?, a now old pop culture reference that was sneeked into the film. The paiting got a lot of media attention before the film was even made. Suggesting Dr No had picked it up on the black market. The Bond films are littered with these kind of thing's.

Source - http://paintingsinmovies.com/m/view/id/144

785.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived