Mortal Kombat X

mark187

how many of you guys are looking forward to the upcoming game? MKX is just over 2 months away from release date! So far the confirmed characters are Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kotal Kahn, Ferra/Torr, D'Vorah, Raiden, Cassie Cage, Goro, Kano, Quan Chi, Kitana, Kung Lao, Reptile and Ermac. Who do people want to see in the game, and what system (PS3/4, X360/one, pc) are people gonna get it for?

*on a side note, there s an upcoming web series tied in with the game, in which Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa will be reprising hs role as Shang Tsung. this is made by some of the team behind Legacy, but seemingly unrelated. hopefully will be released in April with the game

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be 4 additional characters. With possibly at least 1 being for specific consoles. As well as additional costumes to buy. Pre-orders will get Goro as an additional character.

As much as I like the Mortal Kombat reboot. I will wait to get it. More than likely they will have a game of the year version with all the characters and costumes. They've done this with the previous MK game and Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I like that they are trying something new and now trying so hard like Capcom to rip off their fans. SF4 took over a decade to come out since SF3. And then they had put out 3 version a minor tweaks and a few new characters each time. Soon as I remembered this, it pretty much killed all my enthusiasm for Street Fighter 5.

I will eventually get the PS4 version.

Newly leaked characters Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Jax, and Kenshi.

Rumored guest characters - The Predator (from the movie) and Spawn (From the comic book, movie and HBO series).

the rumored roster consists of...

1. Scorpion, 2. Sub-Zero, 3. Ferra/Torr, 4. D'Vorah, 5. Kotal Kahn, 6. Cassie Cage, 7. Raiden, 8. Kano, 9. Goro, 10. Quan Chi, 11. Kung Lao, 12. Kitana, 13. Reptile, 14. Ermac, 15. Takeda, 16. Jacqui, 17. Kung Jin, 18. Erron Black, 19. Shinnok, 20. Johnny Cage, 21. Sonya, 22. Jax, 23. Kenshi, 24. Mileena, 25. Liu Kang

#1-14 are 100% officially confirmed as playable, though Goro is DLC (preorder to get him free, or pay for him later). Takeda, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Erron Black, Shinnok, Mileena, and possibly Johnny Cage were shown in the story trailer, Kenshi was shown in the mobile version, and Sonya, Jax, and Johnny were leaked in a photo as the above poster stated. Liu Kang is possibly shown in the towers in the factions trailer released last month, in addition to many of the other "unconfirmed playables". there will also be at least 4 additional DLC characters, although 2 will be unnecessary guest characters.

Archived