• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kurtz

• KyFi

• spannick

• shukocarl

Well, I brought that "107" minute version on ioffer...(and joined ONLY for that).

After initial conversation the seller said that it was actually 105 minutes..I brought it ...it turns out to be the french version at 95 minutes with the first 4 chapters re tacked on the end to make the extra length....to say I'm p*ssed would be a vast understatement , especially as it cost me around £8 in the end with shipping..

I don't think the seller actually realised as opposed to something devious...

I have writtten to him to see what he says but we all know how these things usually go :tinysmile_angry2_t:

A Shaw Bros co-production starring Lee Van Cleef & Lo Lieh,this has appeared in Spain on blu-ray. received mine yesterday,i'm no expert so can't say if it's an upscale or not but i can say it looks massively better than the thai DVD i own.english language option and no forced subs.

http://www.amazon.es/El-K%C3%A1rate-Colt-Impostor-Blu-ray/dp/B00R5XOAKQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1422704254&sr=1-1&keywords=lee+van+cleef

Shame the film is so bloody awful and i am a fan of both actors.

Yeah, I wanted to love this, but just found it mediocre. Why didn't they make Lo Lieh more of a badass?