Who Best Wore the YELLOW JUMPSUIT?

ThunderScore

Who Best Wore The Yellow Jumpsuit?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Best Wore The Yellow Jumpsuit?

• BRUCE LI
    • DRAGON LEE
    • BRUCE LE
    • BRUCE LAI

Hmmm perhaps Bruce Li or Bruce Le, which movie did Dragon Lee wear the jumpsuit? I don't think I remember that one. Oh and you forgot Uma Thurman :tongue:

• Like 1

One Armed Boxer
Hmmm perhaps Bruce Li or Bruce Le, which movie did Dragon Lee wear the jumpsuit? I don't think I remember that one. Oh and you forgot Uma Thurman :tongue:

I find that Dragon Lee looks a bit off. And I'll vote Bruce Le. :tongue:

Just in case you guys missed it, there's a poll at the top of this thread to cast your vote. Just pick your choice then click on 'Vote Now'.

As for me, I'm gonna have to go with my man Ho Chung Tao, nobody can hold a prosthetic arm and rock the tracksuit at the same time like he can!

imagebruce1.jpg?w=450

• Like 1

Secret Executioner
Just in case you guys missed it, there's a poll at the top of this thread to cast your vote. Just pick your choice then click on 'Vote Now'.

As for me, I'm gonna have to go with my man Ho Chung Tao, nobody can hold a prosthetic arm and rock the tracksuit at the same time like he can!

imagebruce1.jpg?w=450

Is the vote supposed to be secret ? :tongue:

And good point on Bruce Li/Ho Chung Tao; but I'll stick with old Bruce Le. :tongue:

• Like 1

I haven't watched the Dragon Lee/Bruce Lai films so cant really comment on those two. Looking at the Dragon Lee picture he appears to have his own custom G.O.D suit.

Which movie did Dragon Lee wear the jumpsuit?

It wasn't exactly standard issue, but Dragon wore a yellow jumpsuit in GOLDEN DRAGON, SILVER SNAKE (1980), in which he co-starred with Jackie Chan impersonator Johnny Chan (REVENGE OF DRUNKEN MASTER).

• Like 1

Secret Executioner
It wasn't exactly standard issue, but Dragon wore a yellow jumpsuit in GOLDEN DRAGON, SILVER SNAKE (1980), in which he co-starred with Jackie Chan impersonator Johnny Chan (REVENGE OF DRUNKEN MASTER).

So a Bruce Lee/Jackie Chan DID happen, heh ? :tongue:

• Like 1

Ive got a couple of questions for Kung Fu fans here.

Johnny Chan, is that the same actor who starred alongside Tong Long in Fist Of Death/Bruce & Jacky To The Rescue?.

Was it Bruce Leung who donned the G.O.D jumpsuit for True Game Of Death?.

Johnny Chan, is that the same actor who starred alongside Tong Long in Fist Of Death/Bruce & Jacky To The Rescue?.

Was it Bruce Leung who donned the G.O.D jumpsuit for True Game Of Death?.

IIRC, Jackie Chang was the "Jackie" of BRUCE & JACKIE TO THE RESCUE and I'm pretty sure Bruce Leung had nothing to do with TRUE GAME OF DEATH.

you forgot Uma Thurman...

I tried to focus on the "Big Three" (Bruce Lai notwithstanding), who wore the jumpsuit on numerous occasions, tho Dragon Lee only appeared once (to my knowledge) in any type of jumpsuit. There are certainly others (along with those listed in the poll) who wore not only yellow, but red, blue and purple jumpsuits...

• Like 1

Since I have to pick one, I'd say Bruce Li.

I think Bruce LEE was the only one who got it right though... whenever someone else wears it, it's too loose, the black stripes are too thin/thick, the yellow is too yellow, wrong shoes, etc.

• Like 1

Since I have to pick one, I'd say Bruce Li.

I think Bruce LEE was the only one who got it right though... whenever someone else wears it, it's too loose, the black stripes are too thin/thick, the yellow is too yellow, wrong shoes, etc.

I think the one Ho Chung Tao wore in Dynamo was pretty cool, and fit him best.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr5JAXPQ3_0VHuYENsrg5birkL3xC3JmNZTUN1-4rUJmXlNFSY

dynamo32.jpg

• Like 1

Secret Executioner
I think the one Ho Chung Tao wore in Dynamo was pretty cool, and fit him best.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr5JAXPQ3_0VHuYENsrg5birkL3xC3JmNZTUN1-4rUJmXlNFSY

dynamo32.jpg

Waiddaminute... Did The Dragon just say something positive about a Bruce Lee clone ?! :tongue:

• Like 1

They used to sell these G.O.D style jumpsuits in Combat/Martial Arts Illustrated when I was a teenager. They even sold the matching nunchaku separately. I doubt this is where the clones used to shop for their gear though.

• Like 1

Waiddaminute... Did The Dragon just say something positive about a Bruce Lee clone ?! :tongue:

A serious lapse in judgement... :nerd:

Though I did refer to him as Ho Chung Tao.

• Like 1

I know who my favourites were...

SfO8hir.png

This one gets my vote! Not so sure about the other choices. Maybe Uma! Otherwise, what about that one guy, oh what`s his name, Bruce Lee? :monk_laughing:

• Like 2