All my upcoming custom DVD projects

TheKungFuRobber

Secret Executioner
I never watched SNAKE IN THE EAGLE'S SHADOW II because it didn't have Jackie Chan, and I snubbed it as a wannabe. Is it actually a good kung fu movie? :smile:

Dude, there's freaking Hwang Jang Lee in there. How dare you snub one of his movies ?! :cry:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKungFuRobber
Thanks a lot brother! :bigsmile: Looking forward to watching your version. :nerd:

I never watched SNAKE IN THE EAGLE'S SHADOW II because it didn't have Jackie Chan, and I snubbed it as a wannabe. Is it actually a good kung fu movie? :smile:

It's an entertaining film. It is basically a rehash of the first film with a thin plot, no beggar and Shaw brothers actors. The fight scenes are good.

• Administrator
Dude, there's freaking Hwang Jang Lee in there. How dare you snub one of his movies ?! :cry:

Whoops! :crossedlips:

It's an entertaining film. It is basically a rehash of the first film with a thin plot, no beggar and Shaw brothers actors. The fight scenes are good.

Right on! Thanks. Well, there's another reason to be excited about your customs. Your project will be my introduction to the film. :nerd:

Archived