The Search for Weng Weng (2013)

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

My ninja Weng Weng making some noise!!! This shit is out on Australian dvd 3 disc right now in stock at diabolik. I'm about to pick this shit up. I love me some Weng Weng. He gets all the bitches!!!! MPM74, holla at me my ninja!!!

http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category/Cult-Favorites/Search-for-Weng-Weng-DVD-%283-Disc-LE%29-%28PAL-Region-4%29.html

PAL Region 4

Special Features

Director's Commentary by Andrew Leavold

Bonus Feature Film: D'Wild Wild Weng (1982)

Extended sequence: Weng Weng's Neighbourhood & Grave

Extended sequence: Eddie Nicart

Deleted sequence: Palito ("James Bone") Interview

Q&A Session with Andrew Leavold from Sydney Underground Film Festival 2014

Soundtrack CD featuring The Chuds, Damian Deveaux, The Screaming Meanies, Francis de Veyra and members of the Radioactive Sago Project, Roy Arabejo

"I Love Weng Weng" Music Video

Weng Weng Image Gallery

Trailer - See more at: http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category/Cult-Favorites/Search-for-Weng-Weng-DVD-(3-Disc-LE)-(PAL-Region-4).html#sthash.gPQQr6Ka.dpuf

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's one set packed with a lot of Weng Weng! I have a friend who ordered this, so hopefully I'll get to watch it soon!

9 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I got through reviewing this one recently, check it out here - 

Great review OneArmedBoxer, if ony there were more documentaries like this on expliotation film stars of the past.

One Armed Boxer
4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Great review OneArmedBoxer, if ony there were more documentaries like this on expliotation film stars of the past.

Cheers @DragonClaws.  Likewise, even if I don't always comment on them (as is often the case for review writers), I always read the reviews that you post and thoroughly enjoy them.

Looking forward to Michael Worth's Bruceploitation documentary, and of course @Mike Leeder's 'Neon Grindhouse' doc, hopefully coming at some point in 2017!

On 06/01/2017 at 5:21 PM, One Armed Boxer said:

Cheers @DragonClaws.  Likewise, even if I don't always comment on them (as is often the case for review writers), I always read the reviews that you post and thoroughly enjoy them.

Ditto that One Armed Boxer, even if I don't comment on someones review/swriting I'll always make an effort to read them. Enjoy reading the contributions you and others make to this forum and other sites.

On 06/01/2017 at 5:21 PM, One Armed Boxer said:

Looking forward to Michael Worth's Bruceploitation documentary, and of course @Mike Leeder's 'Neon Grindhouse' doc, hopefully coming at some point in 2017!

Looking forward to those two docmentaries, and I know Michael Worth is busy filming stuff in Asia at the moment.

Archived