Rope A Dope 2 - Return of the Martial Arts Mafia (2015)

Drunken Monk

Eric Jacobus and The Stunt People have done it again...

Z5VSi7YNr4Y

Is it me or is Jacobus basically the new Jackie Chan. His choreography, comedic timing, penchant for visual humour...everything. It's what Jackie was doing years ago. It's amazing.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops. Mr. Jacobus himself just posted this in the "Modern..." section so if moderators would be so kind as to delete this thread...

Thanks.

Just watched it on my lunch break at work...omg! This was an awesome short film!!! I will be promoting this on the main page later today...this just has to be seen :)

Eric, Dennis, and the guys really outdid themselves IMO...excellent music too (Love the opening song of Best of the Best used in this ;))

Oops. Mr. Jacobus himself just posted this in the "Modern..." section so if moderators would be so kind as to delete this thread...

Thanks.

Ha, did I post it in the wrong place? My bad.

Glad y'all liked it. I'll put up a production diary tomorrow at my website ericjacobus.com.

Ha, did I post it in the wrong place? My bad.

Glad y'all liked it. I'll put up a production diary tomorrow at my website ericjacobus.com.

Don't worry about that, did you see the part where Drunken Monk compared you to Jackie Chan? The scary part is he's right!

Don't worry about that, did you see the part where Drunken Monk compared you to Jackie Chan? The scary part is he's right!

It's the hair

ShaOW!linDude

I literally got giddy with chills when Jacobus and Ruel stepped into the ring for the end fight. :tongue: The last time I recall that happening was the Scott Adkins & Kane Kosugi end fight in Ninja: Shadow of a Tear and Iko Uwais & Cecep Arif Rahman's in The Raid 2.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Awesome, as always. I liked how you managed to keep things fresh by adding the "vilain's" side of the "groundhog day". The final duel is espcially spectacular. You guys always manage to top yourselves and keep the choreography inventive. Can't wait for part 3:xd:.

Here's the awesome song that plays during the final fight of the film...perfect music for that fight!

_BB2Jy4ZO8E

Secret Executioner
Here's the awesome song that plays during the final fight of the film...perfect music for that fight!

_BB2Jy4ZO8E

The soundtrack of the short as a whole is fantastic.

Archived