Hsiao Eleventh Wolf (1978)

It says on HKMDB this was a TV show.

Anyone seen this Tien Peng outing?

XiaoShiyiLang+1978-3-b.jpg

GD Y-Y

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I discovered this title in Tien Peng's filmography, I asked everywhere for it, but I hadn't even noticed that it was a TV series, so, thanks for the information !

Did you asked rden, he's the best regarding the tv series ?!!

I just googled the Chinese title, with the date, and it seems that it's related to the Shaw Brothers' movie Swordsman and enchantress ; whne I google it with the date and Tien Peng's Chinese name, it mentions the date 1977, but the informations still return to Swordsman and Enchantress, so, maybe it's a tv adaptation of the Shaws' movie...

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
I just googled the Chinese title, with the date, and it seems that it's related to the Shaw Brothers' movie Swordsman and enchantress ; whne I google it with the date and Tien Peng's Chinese name, it mentions the date 1977, but the informations still return to Swordsman and Enchantress, so, maybe it's a tv adaptation of the Shaws' movie...

Who knows.

Thanks.

GD Y-Y

Yang Wu Liang

Haven't seen this film but Swordsman and the Enchantress is based on Gu Long's 'Xiao Shiyi Liang' aka 'Eleventh Son'. Judging by the title of the TV series it sounds like the same story. There's a decent translation of the book available BTW.

shaolin swords

you should ask @ShawAngela she might know good luck on finding it let me know if you find and websites that sell it I would like a copy to

I had to edit this post by me I did not see shaw angela post in here when I was looking at this thread for some reason lol sorry about that :) 

On 1/10/2015 at 11:20 AM, Yang Wu Liang said:

Haven't seen this film but Swordsman and the Enchantress is based on Gu Long's 'Xiao Shiyi Liang' aka 'Eleventh Son'. Judging by the title of the TV series it sounds like the same story. There's a decent translation of the book available BTW.

11th.jpg.b8c5f4960262e7ef864592e70dd66944.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/Eleventh-Son-Novel-Martial-Arts/dp/1931907161/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488380947&sr=8-1&keywords=the+eleventh+son

I have this but haven't tackled it yet...

I think this is the TV series you're talking about. It is modern, not an old series from the 70s, but there does seem to be another adaptation from 2002.

http://mydramalist.com/11236-xin-xiao-shi-yi-lang

On 01/03/2017 at 4:11 PM, Gaijin84 said:

I have this but haven't tackled it yet...

If it happens that you want to get rid of it, think about me, please !!! :monk_chasing:

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

It is interesting how a post from a year ago resurfaces.

Is that Tien Peng with the mustache?

Hardly recognizable to me.

Thanks to ALL for the input.

GD Y-Y

34 minutes ago, GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG said:

Hardly recognizable to me.

I agree, but it's really him, unless I'm mistaken.

I would love to find this series !!

Archived