Marvel's Agent Carter

AlbertV

Did anyone catch the premiere of this mini-series last night? Quite frankly I liked it. Hayley Atwell returns as the tough female former love interest of Captain America. Only, she goes undercover as a secretary for a government agency. Her mission is to find out who is framing Howard Stark for treason. She works with Stark's butler Jarvis (yes, the same name of Iron Man's computer system) but is still racked with emotions after Steve Rogers' plunge into the ocean. The series will last until the end of February, but from what I saw last night, looks like it's going to be a good mini-series.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone catch the premiere of this mini-series last night? Quite frankly I liked it. Hayley Atwell returns as the tough female former love interest of Captain America. Only, she goes undercover as a secretary for a government agency. Her mission is to find out who is framing Howard Stark for treason. She works with Stark's butler Jarvis (yes, the same name of Iron Man's computer system) but is still racked with emotions after Steve Rogers' plunge into the ocean. The series will last until the end of February, but from what I saw last night, looks like it's going to be a good mini-series.

Not to be pedantic (too late), but she's actually an agent (hence, Agent Carter), for the SSR who's treating her like a secretary and she's helping Howard Stark clear his name and collect all those 'bad babies' on the sly. And yes it is very good.

I thought it was a fantastic premiere and should be a great miniseries. Can't wait for the rest.

Archived