18 fatal strikes dvd ???

shaolin swords

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I think there's a good widescreen version on the Wu Tang Iron Fist Bluray. I've been meaning to revisit this movie so I'll let you know soon if there's any problems with it.

shaolin swords

morgoth thanks but I rarely buy the box sets with a whole bunch of movies on one disc:tongue: am very picky lol am looking for a single original dvd of the movie my bad I should have stated that :nerd: thanks any way

Secret Executioner

That's too bad the Taiwanese release doesn't have English subs - the artwork rocks.

On a sidenote, it's an awesome movie. :nerd:

shaolin swords

MORGOTH thanks for checking I don't usually buy those box sets with all the movies in one or a couple of disc but I found a box set with 18 fatal strikes in it its 3 dvd with I think 12 movies on them I might buy but thanks for checking

GODFREY I was thinking the same thing the art work is amazing just a shame it does not have subs that would have been I really nice find

shaolin swords

thanks for the info bro I might just buy it for the hell of it just to see the movie its only 10 bucks but if any body out there know about any other legit release for this movie let me know

thanks again

That 12 movie set has the same old full screen version.

Morgoth Bauglir

No problem. Always glad to help. I'm not a fan of this movie, but if I ran into a wide version like the fareastflicks one I'd give it another shot. The Shaking Eagle is legendary.

BTW that Flying Fists set is definitely worth getting. Lots of good stuff.

I have the german dvd of this movie released by slpendid but it's not English friendly.... someday I will try adding the end dub to it.

it's an excellent widescreen looking print

Archived