Movies featuring the Mantis Fist

fatcat

Hi all, Happy New Year :D

Could anyone recommend some movies with some good Mantis fist, north or south? I really like watching Fung Hak On, does he have many? I enjoyed Iron Fisted Monk, and Shaolin Mantis with LKW and David Chiang. Thanks again :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

The classic Dance of the Drunken Mantis comes immediately to mind. I'll be thinking of some others.

masterofoneinchpunch

Warriors Two (1978) comes directly to mind with Fung Hak On.

hee hee Thundering mantis, that was a fun film.

invincible shaolin lo meng that's all am saying but you probably saw it already great flick tho

ooh, I like Lo Meng! I haven't seen that one!

Already a few recommendations, awesome guys!:bigsmile:

In part of his final fight with Hwang Jung Lee in Tiger Over Wall, Philip Ko uses Mantis Fist.

Tiger Over Wall, I slept on that movie for soo long untill fairly recently, love it!! :wink:

5 Shaolin Masters, I get my Shaolin movies mixed up, not sure if I've seen it.

You know who's mantis I enjoyed, Jet Li's in Shaolin Temple, and even in Forbidden Kingdom.

Drunken Monk
there was a movie made last year called Mantis that was quite good

poLvuoc9DNI

That trailer alone contained some of the best modern shapes work I've seen recently. I wish films like this would get a subtitled release...even if it's just an Asian DVD release.

That trailer alone contained some of the best modern shapes work I've seen recently. I wish films like this would get a subtitled release...even if it's just an Asian DVD release.

Yes!! Looks great!! I'd like to see that!!:bigsmile:

Thanks Morgoth, Ill check that out, I think I've seen MFTCS at Fye, or locally!:smile:

shaolin swords

there are some real nice training scenes with lo meng and the other venoms using other kung fu styles I mean invincible shaolin is a great flick

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00CCFK9IY/ref=sr_1_15_twi_1_olp?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1420583631&sr=1-15&keywords=invincible+shaolin the ivl with English subs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00347AK0G/ref=sr_1_2_twi_1_olp?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1420584080&sr=1-2&keywords=invincible+shaolin the funimation English duded

a new copy funimation dvd is very high $60 and higher just my opinion your best bet is to go with the ivl

ooh, I like Lo Meng! I haven't seen that one!

Already a few recommendations, awesome guys!:bigsmile:

Archived