Flower Projectile Villainess

Gamespotka

Hi

I am looking for the name of a movie I saw about 20 years ago

1) I remember it to be a 70s type costumed wuxia film in colour (but might have been a late 60s / early 80s film)

2) Mandarin language or Cantonese dubbed into Mandarin (so either Hong Kong or Taiwan production)

3) It had a female villain holding a bouquet of flowers which she can fire at people and the flowers would explode. She may also have had an entire garden of such exploding flowers.

This is an illustrated likeness (from memory) kindly provided by an artist colleague

Anybody recall the name of the film and which actress portrayed her?

Thanks

post-37220-144191904302_thumb.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi.

Good try but I don't think that's the film.

I recall the female character dressed in long (??purple/violet) robes and holding a bouquet of flowers all the time and shooting off these flowers at everyone,

She didn't seem to do much else, lol

After many weeks, I have finally gotten an artist colleague to illustrate an image of her, to see if that jogs people's memories. Please see the original post at the top for the image.

I will look into these suggestions over the next 24-48 hours (work commitments XD) and report back.

Please keep the suggestions coming in though, as it helps whittle down the vast list of potential films hopefully down to a more manageable size.

One Armed Boxer
Didn't Champ vs. Champ feature exploding flowers?

Hey DrNgor, I watched this one just recently, but definitely don't remember any exploding flowers. Maybe another Dragon Lee flick?

This may be late but The Dream Sword has this. One of the main female characters has a bouquet that functions like a grenade launcher.

Even though I am not the questioner, I've got to say that after checking Dream Sword out, I'm pretty sure it is the movie we are talking about. And that I never cease being amazed with the ability of our community to reliably answer such difficult questions.

This may be late but The Dream Sword has this. One of the main female characters has a bouquet that functions like a grenade launcher.

Archived