I Love my NINJA HEADBAND

ThunderScore

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking ThunderScore got it for Christmas too lol

All you need now is a green ninja suit, a mustache, a big nose, and you're home free!

Secret Executioner

That headband alone is not going to make you invincible. There are the ways of the Ninjer that only a MASTER can teach you. :tongue:

• Administrator

Okay, I'm going to get in on this fun thread...

DEATH OF A NINJA HEADBAND

My only ninja headband was destroyed while filming footage for a pretend "low-budget zombie movie" that was going to be playing on the TV within my low-budget werewolf film (that had a few martial arts fights in it). It (and all my other clothes) got covered in fake blood while hacking apart prop zombie heads (I specified "prop" zombie heads, as no actual zombies were harmed or re-killed during filming). After filming I changed and put all the bloody clothes into a knapsack. When I got home I threw it on the floor and took a shower. Then I forgot about it. Weeks later my girlfriend screamed. She was straightening up in my apartment and found the knapsack. Inside the Karo syrup blood had begun to grow mold on it, and a few crickets that must have escaped being dinner for my scorpion had tried to eat the sugary blood and became stuck in it. It was a gruesome sight to behold... the ninja headband was covered in still-tacky fake blood, grass and other debris from the "action-packed shoot", mold, dead crickets, and an equally bloody sock which had become stuck to it. I started to explain what could be done with hot water and bleach, but the look of horror on her face told me that continuing down that road may have ended with the destruction of any possibility of further physical contact in our relationship. Nothing I could say to her would've dissuaded her from throwing away my ninja headband. At least it went out with a bang, eh?

• Administrator
Moral to Bob's story: If you feel for you Ninjer Headband, don't be a Zombie ninjer.

I wasn't sure if anyone was going to see that moral in my story, so it's a relief that you did.

Secret Executioner

The title of KFB's story: Gore Of The Ninja Zombie (AKA Zombie Ninja Gore).

This title has exploitation written all over it. :tongue:

• Administrator
The title of KFB's story: Gore Of The Ninja Zombie (AKA Zombie Ninja Gore).

This title has exploitation written all over it. :tongue:

That's perfect! And my "ninja" was wearing a mix of army fatigues and ninja garb, so... even better, eh? :nerd:

Secret Executioner
That's perfect! And my "ninja" was wearing a mix of army fatigues and ninja garb, so... even better, eh? :nerd:

Camo Ninja outfit ?! Holy Richard Harrison, man !! :bigsmile:

picture.php?albumid=252&pictureid=5951

...Or was it a tribute to Bruce Baron in the unforgettable Godfrey Ho classic Challenge The Ninja ?

picture.php?albumid=252&pictureid=6091

picture.php?albumid=280&pictureid=6731

• Administrator
Camo Ninja outfit ?! Holy Richard Harrison, man !! :bigsmile:

...Or was it a tribute to Bruce Baron in the unforgettable Godfrey Ho classic Challenge The Ninja ?

Here's the rundown... It was black and grey camo pants, combat boots, a black muscle shirt under a camo jacket (Travis Bickle style), with ninja style gauntlets, sword, headband, shuriken, nunchaku, a compound bow, and a custom ninjaesque mask. Oh, and I had the ultimate mullet at the time too, so it was as '80s as it could get. :xd:

But, my friend and I each played several different soldiers, so there were some other "costumes". I remember I made a camo t-shirt by tearing out pieces of a newspaper, laying it over a white shirt, and spray-painting onto it with black paint. There were also army helmet and gas-mask wearing soldiers with magnums, an uzi, and a crossbow pistol.

Man, those were fun times. It's been decades since I maimed a zombie. sigh... Where have all the good times gone? :wink:

Archived