Name these flicks

NoKUNGFUforYU

NoKUNGFUforYU

1. A guy tries to head butt the heroes stomach, which is so tough he wrenches his neck and drools white stuff. Later, his boss sees him and says "Look at you! You're no good to me now!"

2. Hero rips off his jacket and you can see his heart pounding through his ribs, as if that is a sign of strength.

3. One of the good guys gets knocked out cold, pretty decisively, wakes up and immediately goes back to fight the guy who knocked him out. Call me a coward, but it didn't seem like something you should do on the same day....

4. I think it was the Goose Boxer, but a doofus squeezes a goose or a chicken and it sprays shit in his face. Just disgusting, for a laugh, I guess....

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor
1. A guy tries to head butt the heroes stomach, which is so tough he wrenches his neck and drools white stuff. Later, his boss sees him and says "Look at you! You're no good to me now!"

2. Hero rips off his jacket and you can see his heart pounding through his ribs, as if that is a sign of strength.

3. One of the good guys gets knocked out cold, pretty decisively, wakes up and immediately goes back to fight the guy who knocked him out. Call me a coward, but it didn't seem like something you should do on the same day....

4. I think it was the Goose Boxer, but a doofus squeezes a goose or a chicken and it sprays shit in his face. Just disgusting, for a laugh, I guess....

4 is definitely Goose Boxer

Archived