OHMSS 45 today

Coliseum1972

PiRx5rHbZCQ

I'm one of few collectors in the world to have a poster sgd by both Lazenby & Rigg as well as a Corgi sgd by both......conventions are not her cup of tea so I was very lucky to meet her at the only con she's ever done !

-uU2r5AEJis

Man , if people only knew how much it cost to collect those vintage stills....it ain't cheap :/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Guess I'll be watching this one this week-end. This is the only James Bond film I have, essentially bought it because it had Lazenby in it and we all know his links to MA cinema - yeah, James Bond movies aren't my thing to begin with.

Meeting both Lazenby and Rigg is truly something to be proud of, Coliseum.

I love OHMSS - easily one the very best Bond's ever made, and a superb film all round.

The Peter Hunt commentary is also something worth it's weight in gold - informative, honest, and utterly hilarious at times.

The Peter Hunt commentary is also something worth it's weight in gold - informative, honest, and utterly hilarious at times.

Awesome, thanks for mentioning this as I haven't listened to the AC yet. I've collected a few of the Bond BDs (thanks to Best Buy selling them for $3.99!), but I haven't listened to any of the commentaries. Any others you recommend?

I can never make my mind up which is the best...OHMSS or FRWL, one thing is for certain: the film & George's performance were both brilliant!

I love that movie. Laz was great in it. They really went all out to get him over much like they did with Goldeneye for Brosnan. I liked him more than Connery in the role. Funny how they, everyone acted like the movie was never made, as people never knew Bond was married. It's long but damn it's the goods.

Awesome, thanks for mentioning this as I haven't listened to the AC yet. I've collected a few of the Bond BDs (thanks to Best Buy selling them for $3.99!), but I haven't listened to any of the commentaries. Any others you recommend?

I've only listened to that one so far, Massa, but as it's the only JB film Hunt directed I've made the most of it and listened to it a few times! He really is incredibly honest and the man was a absolute gent.

If only they couldn've gotten George to have chipped in on it, as well!

EDIT: Have just found this, Massa -

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4969/what-is-your-favourite-blu-ray-dvd-007-audio-commentary

A few people on there do not agree with me re: Hunt's commentary!

Also, note the mention of the "banned" JB commentaries, which apparently are legitimately available to listen to via free downloads - intriguing!

Archived