Relentless (2015) - New Mark Dacascos film

DiP

Dacascos joins this Asian-based action thriller starring Casper Van Dien (Starship Troopers) playing a former US Army Ranger caught in a deadly war between Russian mobsters and Thai drug traffickers.

The film will be directed by John Milton Branton, co-produced by Mike Leeder, and the action choreography handled by Brahim Achabakhe (Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, and the forthcoming Pound of Flesh and Mechanic: Resurrection).

Source: http://twitchfilm.com/2014/12/mark-dacascos-to-join-casper-van-dien-in-relentless.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

It didn't say he has joined the cast, but is in talks to. Hopefully he will. I just hate for him to play second fiddle (so to speak) to Casper Van Dien.

Regardless, I'd be interested to see this as Achabakhe is the choreographer.

One Armed Boxer

It definitely looks like nothing is confirmed on this yet. Every article I've come across states Dacascos is still only in talks to join the movie. Regarding ShaOW!linDude's point though, even if he does join the cast it looks to be in a supporting role, with all coverage so far indicating that this is going to be a starring vehicle for Casper Van Dien.

I read the head line of the news so didn't went through it properly.

A new Dacascos actioner is always welcoming to me but the director makes me skeptical. Has anyone seen his work?

Archived