Payback (2013) - With Fan Siu Wong, Cynthia Khan, & Francis Ng

Gwai LO

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Hmmmm. Kind of reminded me of a Mel Gibson movie I saw once. What was the name? Um, I think it was something like Back Pay or something. No, that's not quite right. What was it?

Still, this looks sort of good.

The main actor (don't know his name) I see in a lot of movies as a supporting character. Glad to see him get a staring role. Looks like it will have a lot of action for a lower budget movie. I couldn't find any more information other than the trailer

there is an article on CITYONFIRE which references THIS ARTICLE at Film Combat Syndicate

looks alright

"...the film's plot which involves the collision of two different worlds following the attempted murder of a gangster newly released from prison."

Not an action or martial movie. Just a movie. If you see it, go into it understanding that. What ever blips of a punch or kick that you see in the trailer are literally only just that. There are no fights.

Not an action or martial movie. Just a movie. If you see it, go into it understanding that. What ever blips of a punch or kick is literally only just that.

very glad i found that out, because i hav e been looking for this movie for a while

One Armed Boxer

I noticed this movie hit Taiwanese DVD last month, but I haven't heard a single thing about it.

It looks to be a crime thriller with Francis Ng in the lead, playing a taxi driver that freshly released gangster Fan Siu Wong hires in an attempt to find the man that tried to kill him.

Cynthia Khan from the 'In the Line of Duty' series also co-stars, as well as Milkyway regular Lam Suet.

Clocking in at a very short 80 minutes, has anyone checked this out? A couple of trailers are below -

YuKnNaK8fvo

Bi5bLxWiXGM

I made a thread about this almost a year ago. Under the title "payback" I am on my phone and can't post the link, but even some members had seen it and didn't recommend it

Archived