Need your Help

VincentVisser

VincentVisser

I am new here so sorry if it’s posted in the wrong thread.

I am looking for a film.

It might have been direct to video type of things but maybe I am not going mad and someone other than myself has watched this.

Ok the story is as follows.

Guy moves city and works at a noodle place / Chinese restaurant.

There is a guy that won a karate championship and won a Golden Gi.

He has now moved away and left the GI in a display case.

I think the place gets broken into by thugs or raided and the Golden Gi gets taken by the bad Karate guy. This guy now wears it and states he is the best.

Because the new guy is well new he gets picked on and beaten up by the bully and gets challenged by the bully to a fight or something like that.

To win the fight the guy finds out that the Noodle shop Owner is a Martial Art Master and will instruct him in the ways of beating bullies.

He wins and gets the Golden Gi back.

I am sure there is a film before this because I can remember watching a film where the Golden Gi first appeared as the Winning Item and this film kind of continued on it.

Help me Kunfucinema Experts please.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit:

Okay, just checked YouTube and it is definitely Karate Warrior 3, which Ron Williams takes over for Kim Rossi Stuart. Christopher Alan, who would play a villain from Parts 2 through 6, steals the Golden Gi and faces off against Larry Jones (Williams), who studies under Master Kimura, the main master of the entire film series.

YkEl7Ty91-s

Archived