Lackey and the Lady Tiger (1980)

laagi

Just got around to watch this the other day and highly enjoyed it. Also I never seen "Mars" in a leading role. I did remember him in several roles in JC movies. Also if I recall correctly he's been a member of the JC stunt team.

I've had the HK VCD at hand which is Fullscreen and comes with Eng/Chn Subs. Anyway, I was curious if anyone has ever seen a Widescreen of this Shapes. I'd really love to see it again in its full WS glory!

Anyway, any help or thoughts on it are highly appreciated. Sorry if this in the wrong section.

Peace

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2014 at 12:45 AM, laagi said:

Anyway, any help or thoughts on it are highly appreciated.

I got through watching this one recently, and didn't quite get the same level of enjoyment out of it that you did @laagi.  I gave it the full review treatment over at COF -

https://cityonfire.com/lackey-and-the-lady-tiger-1980-review/

On 12/4/2014 at 1:45 PM, laagi said:

Just got around to watch this the other day and highly enjoyed it. Also I never seen "Mars" in a leading role. I did remember him in several roles in JC movies. Also if I recall correctly he's been a member of the JC stunt team.

I've had the HK VCD at hand which is Fullscreen and comes with Eng/Chn Subs. Anyway, I was curious if anyone has ever seen a Widescreen of this Shapes. I'd really love to see it again in its full WS glory!

Anyway, any help or thoughts on it are highly appreciated. Sorry if this in the wrong section.

Peace

There's a Blu-Ray w/s from Zinemaxploitation, if you can find one, as I think they only did 200 copies!

They had quite a few titles on 35mm that they were supposed to have released on Blu-Ray, like Ring Of Death! Don't think that ever materialised?

Bless

yep, i;ve got the Zinemaxpoitation release, i think they are still around and did tease a new title was coming a while back.

Archived