Summer Time Machine Blues (2005)

KenHashibe

I just watched this movie for the second time in its entirety this morning and it was excellent and mind boggling (much like the first time I saw it). STMB isn't very well known here in the States, but it's an undiscovered masterpiece. The characters are all very amusing and the movie in all feels like a breath of fresh air. This movie's very funny and the story line is one that would take me years to come up with. Definitely one of the most well-written movies I've seen in a long time. If you haven't seen it, go do so as soon as you can. Unfortunately, the DVD costs more than $20. :cry: This movie definitely deserves more recognition and I can't stress that enough! My love for this film is abundant.

Sorry for this rather disorganized review, but there's only so many ways I can say "I like this movie." Who here has seen this movie? What are your thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried watching it a few years ago, but I got about halfway through and lost interest. I'll give it another shot though, maybe I was missing something or distracted.

Tried watching it a few years ago, but I got about halfway through and lost interest. I'll give it another shot though, maybe I was missing something or distracted.

I feel like it's a movie that you'd have to pay attention to (for me, that wasn't too hard). I adore this movie for being so smart. Everything in the first 30 minutes fits together so perfectly at the end. I might like this movie much more than most (that's mainly because I don't know a whole lot of people personally who's seen the whole thing), but I still love it.

I know the title but never seen the film... I guess I should.

You should. Please let me know how you like it.

Archived