Kung fu/ninja/samurai quiz time

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

WORLD WIDE MULTI MED??? is releasing a 2 movie collection on February 17th called Kung Fu Grindhouse Theatre. http://www.amazon.com/Kung-Fu-Grindhouse-Theatre-Various/dp/B00PCSVLKS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417084205&sr=8-1&keywords=kung+fu+grindhouse . I know we are all waiting on pins and needles to get our hands on this DVD and it's awesome cover art of unkwown actors. But while we wait for it to be released, let's talk about what movies are included. The titles are not known at this time, which has me very interested. If I don't know what something is I have to have it. Here's the description of the 2 movies. The winner of this quiz will win respect, honor, glory, and immortality.

"This DVD includes TWO awesome Kung Fu Grinders (not one but TWO!). In feature one, an escaped convict is out to claim the Sword of Destiny for his own, in order to wield its mighty power he must defeat the Three Blind Mice and the beautiful sirens, Dynamite and Butterfly who are ruthless and deadly. In feature two, a female Ninja Assassin is banished when she opposes the execution of an innocent Ninja. She seeks revenge but must first battle her way through the ninja's hierarchy of female assassins to access the leader, a bizarre and ruthless clairvoyant immortal. Get your Kung Fu Grindhouse On!"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterofoneinchpunch

The first one seems to be a straight to video (2006) film called Order of One (it actually is on youtube -- check link, no idea if that one is illegally uploaded.) It looks pretty bad. It only has a few votes on IMDB.

Considering what the first one is, the second movie is probably also some no budget crap staring people no one has heard of.

Actually, often in these double feature discs, you get one mediocre to good movie, and one that is shit! Lol, hopefully the one we know of is supposed to be the rubbish.

Archived