"Here Comes The Brides(Bruce Lee episode)"/"Green Hornet" Pilot Screening today(L.A.)

wackiechan

Looks like I made a difference, but sorry to tell you the info below at the last minute.

Today, The Paley Center in Beverly Hills, CA will show "Here Comes the Brides(Bruce Lee episode)" at 12:30p, and the pilot episode of "The Green Hornet" at 1:30p.

This Friday, Bruce's appearance on The Milton Berle Show(1966) will be shown at The Paley at 12:30p

I was able to suggest this to the Paley Center supervisor, because tomorrow(Nov. 27) is Bruce Lee's birthday.

Here is the 11/19/14 e-mail that the Paley supervisor sent to me:

"Hi Warren,

What has been decided here is that in view of Bruce's B'day falling on Thanksgiving the 27th, we will screen one celebratory program with Bruce on Wednesday, Nov. 26 and another one of Friday, Nov. 28. We are doing it this way due to the slate of holiday screenings that we have already scheduled and that are in tandem with the holiday screenings of our HQ and prime Paley Center in NY.

On Nov. 26 we will be screening the "Here Come The Brides" episode with Bruce (1969), and on Friday, Nov. 28 we will be screening Bruce guest star appearance along with Van Williams and Adam West on The Milton Berle Show (1966) .

We too love Bruce at the Paley Center, and thank you for reminding us of his other stellar television work that went far beyond his iconic role as Kato as well as that of supreme martial arts superstar on the silver screen.

Take care, and hope to see you next week for the Bruce screenings as well as our many other attractions here at the Paley Center. Take care, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Best,

Martin"

Here's more info about The Paley Center: http://www.paleycenter.org/

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived