'Celestial Classic' on cable (I assume).

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

How about this.

'Celestial Classic' on cable (I assume).

logo.png

Here is the link.

http://www.cmclassic.tv/index.asp

CCM NOV14 Martial Arts Spectacular

GD Y-Y

Brogosaurs Ram‎OLD SKOOL KUNG FU MOVIE FANDOM PAGE

November 18 at 7:16pm ·

remember i told u guys about Celestial new channel "Celestial Classic".. it launched yesterday.. and as i said before, its Shaw's heaven.. now, Brave Archer is playing, after this, shaolin martial arts, then Chen Kuan Tai's The Tea House, Brave Archer 2, Five Shaolin masters, Man Of Iron (another Chen Kuan Tai), Wang Yu's Chinese Boxer.. and the list goes on ... never end...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is part of the Celestial Tiger Entertainment package which includes:

Celestial Movies -

Celestial Classic Movies - the names says it all.

cHK - HK (blockbuster) movies, dramas, infotainment and the likes

KIX - Sports, action movies and the likes

Thrill - Horror, Thrillers & suspense

I don't think that Celestial Classic Movies is new, I remember watching it last year when I was in Asia (I may be mistaken but I think it was CCM). I think that some places didn't carry it & it is now (more) widely available in Asia.

One of my wife's family member have the channels and I do watch whenever we visit.

Here in NYC, I have the DishWorld Taiwanese package - got it through a promotion. I had to choose 1 package and I choose that over the other packages which included a Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese & a few other packages. It is 39 channels of which 23 are Asian. I mainly watch TVBS (TVB shows) but I do wast some of the other channels when I have the time.

Hopefully, 1 or more of the other Celestial channels may become available for streaming.

Archived