Goodbye Bruce Lee: His Last Game Of Death (Missing scene?)

DragonClaws

Not the best example of a Martial Arts film I know but its closer to Bruce Lee's concept than the 78 version of G.O.D. Now can anyone here clear this up for me. I purchased the R2 Arrow release years ago. On the cover there's a collage of various scenes from the movie. One picture depicts Ho Chung Tao fighting a man with a red jumper outside the pogoda. This character appears towards the end of the film wearing a fur hat and long coat, and is played by Lung Fei I think?. This character never has a fight with Ho Chung Tao in the version I own. Does this scene appear in any version of the movie?. The character just vanishes from the film without explanation.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor
Not the best example of a Martial Arts film I know but its closer to Bruce Lee's concept than the 78 version of G.O.D. Now can anyone here clear this up for me. I purchased the R2 Arrow release years ago. On the cover there's a collage of various scenes from the movie. One picture depicts Ho Chung Tao fighting a man with a red jumper outside the pogoda. This character appears towards the end of the film wearing a fur hat and long coat, and is played by Lung Fei I think?. This character never has a fight with Ho Chung Tao in the version I own. Does this scene appear in any version of the movie?. The character just vanishes from the film without explanation.

The fur hat guy is Shan Mao, who uses the pole. Red jumper is Lung Fei, who uses the whip.

Either way, I think it's a publicity still.

Thank you for clearing that up KillerMeteor. I was never sure if it was a scene cut from the international release or just a publicity still as you say.

Archived