Betty Ting Pei and Linda Lee

sdog2006

Phantom Dreamer

I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of the two of them together on YouTube, probably crowran or some other Bruce Lee related account.

Supposedly, she had special "talents", according to the big wheels around HK... No one has ever elaborated just what these talents are... Something sexual of course.

Phantom Dreamer

You're right! They not only demanded it, they required it even more! Incredible, especially considering the time period.

Cognoscente

The photos of Linda with Betty were taken on September 25, 1972 at a party organized for the opening of the BIGI shop. The photos can be seen in the October '72 issue (#175) of Milky Way, where the only GOD photos were those depicting Kareem instead of Inosanto (although the issue still presents us the tiger rug in the photo of Bruce with Wu Fung).

Strange how we don't get to see an actress play Linda in Shaw's Bruce Lee and I.

55609126_425597284868131_5600609745934221312_n.jpg

248090419_1741902415997430_1131146731682476173_n.jpg

• Like 2

PandaPawPaw
On 12/27/2014 at 8:15 PM, The Dragon said:

Supposedly, she had special "talents", according to the big wheels around HK... No one has ever elaborated just what these talents are... Something sexual of course.

The penetrating fist! Pa-pow! :P

• Like 2