Release Date: 2014/11/26 sale!

Staff

Director: Sammo Hung

Executive Producer: Raymond Chow

Production: Leonard · K. C. Ho

Screenplay: Tan Kin Sang / Johnny Lee

Cast (Cast of voice)

[Fuji TV edition 1987]

Thomas ... Jackie Chan (Hiroya Ishimaru)

Moby ... Sammo Hung (Yutaka Mizushima)

David ... Yuen Biao (Toru Furuya)

Silvia ... Laura Foruneru (Mika Doi)

Gurdy ... Benny Urquidez (Otaki Shinya)

Mondale ... Pepe Sancho (Rokurō Naya)

Earl family of Butler ... Herbert Edelman (Tamio Ohki)

David's father ... Paul Chan (Kazuo Harada)

Cheating husband Dino ... Joseph Lewis Fonoru (Toshihiko Kojima)

[2011 newly recorded version]

Thomas ... Jackie Chan (Hiroya Ishimaru)

Moby ... Sammo Hung (Yutaka Mizushima)

David ... Yuen Biao (Toru Furuya)

Silvia ... Laura Foruneru (Mie Sonozaki)

Gurdy ... Benny Urquidez (Rikiya Koyama)

Mondale ... Pepe Sancho (Yoshitada Otsuka)

Earl family of Butler ... Herbert Edelman (Akio Nojima)

David's father ... Paul Chan (Shigeru Usan)

Cheating husband Dino ... Joseph Lewis Fonoru (Hiroshi Iwasaki)

Mental hospital patient ... Richard Ng (Shiro Saito <newly recorded version only>)

Story

Spain of Barcelona. Thomas and cousin of David that boarding house on the second floor of the bakery, had engaged in a fast food restaurant stop the move selling car in the town of Park Square. Day it is in the original of such two people, a woman named Sylvia is coming refuge for help. Borrowed the hand of a friend of detective Moby, Sylvia is the daughter of Earl, to know that you have targeted to younger brother of Earl aiming her heritage. 3 people was to stand up in order to save the Sylvia.

Specification

■ [Japan published version of this volume] English: 2.0ch Mono / Japanese dub (newly recorded version <full-length recording>): 2.0ch stereo / ★ Japanese dub (Fuji TV edition): 2.0ch parts where there are no mono * Some dub but I will switch to English voice.

■ [International Edition main] Cantonese: 7.1ch Dolby TrueHD / English: 5.1ch Surround / Japanese dub (newly recorded version <full-length recording>): 2.0ch stereo / Japanese dub (newly recorded version <full-length recording>): 2.0ch stereo / ★ Japanese dub (Fuji TV edition): 2.0ch monaural * I We support the sections of no part of overdubbed with subtitles.

■ Subtitles: [Japan release version main] Japanese (because it is recorded as a baking subtitles * At the time, it is not possible to ON / OFF switching.)

■ Subtitle: (for Cantonese voice) [International Edition] main Japanese / Japanese (for English voice) / dub for Japanese

■ 16: 9 LB (1080p Hi-Def) / Vista Size

■ Color

■ [Japan published version of this volume] 107 minutes

■ [International version of this volume] 106 minutes

■ 2-layer

★ ... first recording

Blu-ray benefits

● O-ring (★) & reversible design jacket

<Benefits inclusion>

★ Japan theaters during the press & brochure reprint <pocket edition>

<Bonus>

● Sammo Hung interview 1

★ Sammo Hung interview 2

● Yuen Biao interview 1

★ Yuen Biao interview 2

● Benny Urquidez interview

● edit notice (Original Trailer / International version trailer)

● Photo Gallery (Photos / slideshow)

● NG collection end role

● NG collection action Hen

● Goods Photo Gallery

● Japan version theater trailer

★ ... first inclusion / first recording

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sifu iron perm

the current japanese blu includes the Original English dubbing, any idea if this extreme version includes it?

I just bought the current Blu about a month back...so of course they release an Extreme edition now!

Gutted as I brought a load of the first releases, all upscaled too!, and no English Subtitles! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

I think these Extreme Editions might contain true HD versions of the films, but I don't think they are remastered though! I think the HD prints will be like the Japanese editions Blu-ray of Game of Death, Fist of Fury, Police Story.

I think these Extreme Editions might contain true HD versions of the films, but I don't think they are remastered though! I think the HD prints will be like the Japanese editions Blu-ray of Game of Death, Fist of Fury, Police Story.

Exactly! As of now, it's implied that all of the extreme editions will have bonus HD transfers of the Japanese theatrical cuts. That being said, Wheels on Meals should actually be dubbed in English (as well as The Young Master). Hopefully I'll hear something more concrete about these by the end of the month.

Archived