Anyone know where I could find this version of a film?

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

Hey Guys. I own a copy of the International version of Game of Death (English 110 mins ends after Dr Land dies) and the Taiwanese version (Mandarin or Cantonese 85 minutes, sad ending) but no copy uncut HK version (has Jai Han Tse fight in middle with dialogue, different music, more of Billy old man costume, different ending with Anne and Billy leaving HK 2 hours) and was wondering if anyone could find one online.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought the old Taiwan vcd, it has the Chi Hon Tsoi fight with dialogue but it`s in the right place and the Dan Inosanto fight is shorter, it also has Billy,Anne and Jim talking at the dock (i`ve seen a longer version of this scene.)

I didn`t think any chinese speaking version had the three fights in order, but this has.

It`s running time is 96 mins.

TheKungFuRobber
I just bought the old Taiwan vcd, it has the Chi Hon Tsoi fight with dialogue but it`s in the right place and the Dan Inosanto fight is shorter, it also has Billy,Anne and Jim talking at the dock (i`ve seen a longer version of this scene.)

I didn`t think any chinese speaking version had the three fights in order, but this has.

It`s running time is 96 mins.

Cool. Could you possibly upload it to a file-hosting site or send me a copy?

PS Is this print widescreen and how does the audio sound? Is it remixed or unaltered and does it sound good.

Archived