Now You See Me 2 (2016)

AlbertV

The sequel to Louis Leterrier's magician-robber film NOW YOU SEE ME is definitely moving full speed ahead.

Already set to return are Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson, Michael Caine, and Dave Franco. Isla Fisher's name wasn't in the announcement so it is unclear about her returning to the franchise.

Newcomers to the cast have been officially confirmed: Daniel Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan, and Jay Chou have officially joined the cast as new characters.

Jon M. Chu is directing the film this time around, which will be set one year after the first film's events (wished Louis Leterrier had returned). The group’s services are enlisted by an enemy who asks them to partake in one of the Horsemen’s most dangerous heists yet. The film has a release date set of June 20, 2016.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I read somewhere that Isla Fisher isn't participating due to pregnancy. I actually liked Now You See Me. Yes it was daft and completely fell apart with the weakest of logic, but it was a pure, fun, escapist film and sometimes you just need something like that!

Archived