This caught my eye. 'Taoist Feces Exercise'

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

This caught my eye.

What will they think of next.

Qigong Research & Practice Center: The Teachings of Kenneth Cohen 高漢氣功學院

Liked · 20 hrs ·

A few days ago while visiting a Chinese bookstore, a dvd cover caught my eye, which you will see below. Not a very elegant translation, even though it is the literal meaning of "Byan Gong". Here are my more scholarly, business-wise, and humorous suggestions: Relieve Yourself with Qigong, Qigong for Healthy Elimination, Release Unneeded Qi, Qigong for Number Two, or if you prefer acronyms BMQG (Bowel Movement Qigong).

:xd:

10574268_938824799478974_1061019385476709966_n.jpg?oh=b32150c6cc6792df85118040b53845c2&oe=54E422FD&__gda__=1423800948_efa02a8a14d4b22075c63886e37be6e1

GD Y-Y

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
Is that the proper stance for "release" on the cover?:neutral:

As they say: A very GOOD question.

I saw a Native American drop trow inside a glass enclosed bus stop and standing sent a stool pooping out.

No wipe, pants pulled up on his merry way.

I think he was into this Taoist exercise.

LOL.

:cry:

GD Y-Y

OpiumKungFuCracker

GD YY, does this actually work? If so, I might need to buy this. Maybe I can learn some new squatting technique?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
GD YY, does this actually work? If so, I might need to buy this. Maybe I can learn some new squatting technique?

Now I do not own this DVD just saw it on some search.

I too am curious just WTF they are talking about.

Below is some words about the DVD.

Taoist feces skills were created by Xuan Tongzi according to his decades of experiences in health preserving and body building. Aiming at common ailment and frequently-occurring disease, it is a set of health preserving skills characterized by simplicity and quickly obtaining effects. This set of skills complies with characteristics of modern people, namely tense time and quick living rhythm.

Pan Shaozu, a descendant of Group Long, his Buddhist name is Xuan Tong Zi.

This disc is brought into Chinese Kungfu Series. It examined and approved by China Association of Wushu and supervised by Wushu Academe of Administration Bureau of China National Sports.

Promoting National Culture Propagating and Inheriting Essence of Wushu

GD Y-Y

Archived