"But Still"

Shaolin Chamber 36

Shaolin Chamber 36

I am looking for some help. Can anyone name English dubbed movies in which "But Still" were spoken.

I know over the years I have seen many films that said it, but of course I can not recall any. :sad:

I would appreciate the help.

Thank you.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor
I am looking for some help. Can anyone name English dubbed movies in which "But Still" were spoken.

I know over the years I have seen many films that said it, but of course I can not recall any. :sad:

I would appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Many! Classic examples include The Chinese Boxer, Fatal Needles vs Fatal Fists and Godzilla vs Megalon.

JEBUvn-BugE

vHeBR7Y0xjw

Shaolin Chamber 36
Many! Classic examples include The Chinese Boxer, Fatal Needles vs Fatal Fists and Godzilla vs Megalon.

JEBUvn-BugE

vHeBR7Y0xjw

Thank you so much for the names and links. Exactly what I needed. I appreciate it.

Secret Executioner

JEBUvn-BugE

vHeBR7Y0xjw

That second vid was hilarious. I loved the guy going "That was stupid" at a point - as though it was some kind of meta-joke. :tongue:

• Administrator

Three new shirt designs are available at 36 STYLES! My favorite is the "But still" shirt. :wink:

And Ray made a great little video for it too: :nerd:

Morgoth Bauglir

Hard for me to remember the movies that have the most "but stills". I think the Venoms movies have a lot. Check Golden Arm. I'll check it too but it may be awhile.

Archived