Bond 24

SamSeed

Apologies if there is already a thread for this, so feel free to move t if there is. We already know hat Sam Mendes and John Logan are returning as director and writer respectively, but now it is rumoured that Dave Bautista may be joining the film as the main henchman:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/s216/wwe/news/a603036/guardians-of-the-galaxys-dave-bautista-cast-as-a-henchman-in-bond-24.html#~oSznKUu7cawG88

I for one would be very pleased to see this. A proper, big fight scene for Craig's Bond (didn't really care for the one in Quantam, although the bathroom one in Royale was decent enough). This could evoke memories of the Connery/Shaw fight or even the Brosnan/Bean showdown.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update, it's now officially called Spectre and all the main cast was announced oay. Along with the regulars, Bautista and Christoph Walz were confirmed. The cinematogropher apparently worked on Intersteller, so combined with Mendes this really could be better than Skyfall.

Wow...Dave Bautista in a Bond film? Ever since Guardians of the Galaxy, he has become a top name...he just finished shooting his scenes as "Tong Po" in the KICKBOXER remake and now, he's in SPECTRE? Holy crap!

OMG!!! Christoph Waltz as the main villain....that just confirmed it...I'm definitely going to see this!

Yes I can't wait. The casting call for Bautista's character even mentions that he has ' several fights' with Bond. I will see this as soon as it's out!

Archived