shaw brothers-the black butterfly dvd

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I just came across this black butterfly dvd when I was looking for some fortune star movies on there website it says the black butterfly dvd was released on the fortune star lable does any one know any thing about this if so can some one shed some light on it I really appreciate any info on this

heres the link to it http://music.kyobobook.co.kr/ht/record/detail/8809178073142

thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this DVD, it is a Shaw Brothers movie, released in Korea, Mandarin version subtitled in Korean only.(It is not Fortune Star).

shaolin swords

thanks if you ever want to sell it please send me a pm with your price thanks :wink:

I have this DVD, it is a Shaw Brothers movie, released in Korea, Mandarin version subtitled in Korean only.(It is not Fortune Star).

I have this one too. it's a nice release and if memory serves it's anamorphic as well unlike the Singapore release. But as mentioned, no English subtitles.

shaolin swords

been looking for a physical copy of this flick for a while now really after the ivl vcd but if any one wants to sell this version with no subs to me am all good with that even if it don't got subs so if any one wants to sell it too me please let me know

He was definitely one of Chor Yuen's 'go to' actors.

He used him so many times. Great acting ability & a really high coolness factor.

He could play good guy or bad guy roles and make them very believable.

I have him ranked as my 4th favorite Shaw actor at the moment.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
He was definitely one of Chor Yuen's 'go to' actors.

He used him so many times. Great acting ability & a really high coolness factor.

He could play good guy or bad guy roles and make them very believable.

I have him ranked as my 4th favorite Shaw actor at the moment.

Eastern Evil, I agree w/ U wholeheartedly.

6040861974%20-%20Village%20Of%20Tigers.jpg

Recently watched Village of Tiger where he shines once again.

GD Y-Y

I would suggest checking him out in Trapeze Girl, saw it the other night & it was pretty good. Lo Lieh is his rival in the movie. I think it was a ziieagle rip.

Archived