Mercenary: Absolution (2014) New Steven Seagal Movie Trailer

mpm74

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Count me in. :nerd:

I still enjoy his movies, and they've improved over the last several, getting back to some hand-to-hand stuff.

I like that Seagal is back to the aikido and handwork. I see he reunites with Byron Mann (they were in BELLY OF THE BEAST together 11 years ago)...I'll check this out.

This one is for One Armed Boxer....

What's up with Seagal's voice? he sounds like he's on some serious Elvis-like valium (0:27).

VU5YsrPfFRM

One Armed Boxer
This one is for One Armed Boxer....

What's up with Seagal's voice? he sounds like he's on some serious Elvis-like valium (0:27).

VU5YsrPfFRM

You're too good to me mpm74.

I used to make a lot of excuses about why I loved living in Japan for so long, but I guess here's as good a place as any to confess the truth.....it was because every Seagal movie, no matter how bad it was, still got a cinematic release....and for that Japan, the world salutes you.

This movie actually looks pretty good though. Out of all Seagal's post-2000 output, for the best of his voicework, 'Out of Reach' takes the cake. He plays a bird loving ex-CIA agent who is pen pals with a Polish girl who gets kidnapped, but somehow it turns out their bond has become so strong that they have a psychic connection, so she kinds of guides Seagal to where she's being held halfway across the world via their psychic intercom.

The best thing about it? Seagal has been dubbed for about 90% of the movie by someone TRYING to sound like Seagal, it's hilarious! The couple of lines he speaks in this trailer are about the only ones that are his own -

tcbSfXQUILA

Secret Executioner
Out of all Seagal's post-2000 output, for the best of his voicework, 'Out of Reach' takes the cake. He plays a bird loving ex-CIA agent who is pen pals with a Polish girl who gets kidnapped, but somehow it turns out their bond has become so strong that they have a psychic connection, so she kinds of guides Seagal to where she's being held halfway across the world via their psychic intercom.

The best thing about it? Seagal has been dubbed for about 90% of the movie by someone TRYING to sound like Seagal, it's hilarious! The couple of lines he speaks in this trailer are about the only ones that are his own -

tcbSfXQUILA

Nevermind the dub, the plot for that film made me laugh with the psychic connection - major WTF factor here. (didn't say it sounded bad mind you) :tongue:

Looks terrible, Seagal is fat as fuck, his beard is a crime, and did really someone wait for a backstory to the lame and cheap A GOOD MAN? I certainly didn't. His last solid flick was A DANGEROUS MAN.

Archived