Wheels on Meals Choreography Practice/Tribute Fight - Brendon H vs. Mickey F

spidermexican

spidermexican

DdoHEVNArUA

Hello everyone, I wanted to share a re-creation/homage of the Wheels on Meals finale with Jackie Chan vs. Benny "The Jet" Urquidez performed by stunt performers Brendon Huor and Mickey Facchinello.

Both performers wanted to challenge themselves with a specific style of movement, and also wanted to make a fun homage to a classic scene they both enjoy.

This video was done for training purposes only, but I hope you enjoy the hard work that the performers put in to get every detail as close to the original performances, which are some of the best performances for one of the best fight scenes ever created for film.

I especially want to give huge kudos to Mickey Facchinello, who really went all out for her performance as Benny, and I thought she did a fantastic job taking on such a hard challenge.

Hope you all enjoy! Thank you for watching in advance. :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

It's amazing just how close it is to the original fight, even in the mannerisms of each character. and Mickey Facchinello does a fantastic job as Benny Urquidez. It's nice to see his powerful moves performed by a woman. Great stuff.

Absolutely wonderful stuff. Techniques are awesome and the use of the setting is spot on. You should get a documentary feature out of that. Do more of these and make sure Jackie/ Sammo/ Urquidez see it.

Sensational and I'm hard to please.

spidermexican

Thank you all for the kind comments! Mickey is an incredible performer, and we're glad to see people think she has done Benny justice. We actually just emailed him the video, so hopefully he approves, haha!

The Amazing Psycho Per

Wow! Great stuff! That girl sure can kick some ass. This could've easily looked bad if she hadn't looked powerful enough, but she nailed it. Good hommage.

It always amazes me how awesome the fights put together by the various stunt teams that post videos on the web are, and yet how poor the fights in most movies nowadays are...

BTW, any news on Unlucky Stars?

spidermexican

Thank you! Mickey is an incredible performer. :)

In regards to Unlucky Stars, we are wrapping up post production this year, but that's all i can mention for now. Hope to give people great news later on this year. It is coming still, so don't lose hope! :) thank you for supporting!

Micky has killed it in every short/fight scene I've seen her in. Hope to see her in a good henchmen role one day in a prominent action film.

Better yet...I would love to see Mickey in a lead role in a martial arts action film!!!

A new Lara Croft, perhaps?

ShaOW!linDude

This was superbly done!!!! Loved how you substituted certain things to keep the nuances in place, like Mickey's spinning back kick that bowled over the water bottles in lieu of Benny's spinning back kick that snuffed out the candles. Attention to detail. Sah-weet!!!!

This was superbly done!!!! Loved how you substituted certain things to keep the nuances in place, like Mickey's spinning back kick that bowled over the water bottles in lieu of Benny's spinning back kick that snuffed out the candles. Attention to detail. Sah-weet!!!!

Yeh, made us jump up and cheer too. Awesome!!!

Archived