Kung Fu Screenings at the New Beverly Cinema in LA

KenHashibe

6 hours ago, Shaolin Patriot said:

The April 2017 calendar is now available.  Highlights include Escape From New York / Big Trouble In Little China on April 4 and Reservoir Dogs / City On Fire on April 11.  There is also a midnight screening of Fists of the North Star on April 8 (English dub version only).

Along with the screenings you mentioned above, Red Beard, Message From SpaceTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Flash Gordon are also definitely highlights for me.

Also, I think it's pretty great that Reservoir Dogs is being paired with City on Fire. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend Reservoir Dogs/City on Fire. I'm still planning on seeing Heroes Shed No Tears/Eastern Condors on March 28th, but even that's kinda iffy. We'll see.

• Like 1

The May 2017 calendar just came out... (open image in new tab to see the calendar bigger)

May-2017-New-Bev-front.jpg

May-2017-New-Bev-back.jpg

No Asian cinema this time around unfortunately, but hey, at least there's Pee Wee's Big Adventure/Ed Wood. There's actually a high chance I'll be attending that screening.

Hoping for some HK classics in June!

Edited by KenHashibe
  • Like 1

KenHashibe

Here's the June 2017 calendar: the first month in their Sci-Fi Summer series... (open image in new tab to see the calendar bigger)

NewBev201706-FRONT-FINAL.jpg

NewBev201706-BACK-FINAL.jpg

Unfortunately, the only martial arts related film this month is Kentucky Fried Movie for the A Fistful of Yen segment, but that's it. As for Asian cinema in general, there's Message From Space. Besides martial arts/Asian cinema, they also have The Road Warrior/Fury Road and Robocop/Starship Troopers are pretty awesome double features (both are completely sold out unfortunately). Flash Gordon as a kiddee matinee is also great (I might attend this one actually). There are a lot of fun screenings this month.

For the rest of Sci-Fi Summer, I'm hoping for I Love Maria and Super Inframan. Both have been shown at the New Bev before and hopefully they'll return this summer. Kaiju movies would also be great.

Edited by KenHashibe
  • Like 1

wackiechan
On 5/26/2017 at 8:13 PM, KenHashibe said:

Here's the June 2017 calendar: the first month in their Sci-Fi Summer series... (open image in new tab to see the calendar bigger)

NewBev201706-FRONT-FINAL.jpg

NewBev201706-BACK-FINAL.jpg

Unfortunately, the only martial arts related film this month is Kentucky Fried Movie for the A Fistful of Yen segment, but that's it. As for Asian cinema in general, there's Message From Space. Besides martial arts/Asian cinema, they also have The Road Warrior/Fury Road and Robocop/Starship Troopers are pretty awesome double features (both are completely sold out unfortunately). Flash Gordon as a midnight screening is also great (I might attend this one actually). There are a lot of fun screenings this month.

For the rest of Sci-Fi Summer, I'm hoping for I Love Maria and Super Inframan. Both have been shown at the New Bev before and hopefully they'll return this summer. Kaiju movies would also be great.

I just saw "The Kentucky Fried Movie" tonight(Thursday).  I kind of remember seeing "TKFM" already, on either L.A.'s The Z Channel or HBO, back in the 1980s.  Tonight was the first time I saw it in a theatre.  I also remember the movie being shown at midnight at some United Artists theatres, back in the late '70s/early '80s.

This 35mm print was scratchy sometimes, and was mostly faded.  Evan Kim, in the "A Fistful of Yen" sketch(an "Enter The Dragon spoof), was good w/ his martial arts.  I think that Evan also co-starred w/ Clint Eastwood in the last Dirty Harry movie, "The Dead Pool", in case you didn't know.

I already saw the 35mm print of "Road Warrior", when The New Bev showed it before this month's screenings.  "Mad Max: Fury Road" was a disappointing movie, in my opinion.  I went to a recent Director's Cut screening of "Robocop", at Hollywood's Egyptian theatre.  Peter Weller was there.

Yes, it would be good if "Super Inframan" could be shown again.  Hopefully, there'd be a chance of a Mandarin w/ English subtitled screening.  For Kaiju movies(not English dubbed), I'd suggest:

"Destroy All Monsters", "Godzilla Vs. Megalon", "Terror of Mechagodzilla", "Godzilla 1984", "Godzilla: Final Wars", "Decisive Battle: The Super 8 Ultra Brothers".

Brian Quinn of New Beverly, said maybe there will be some HK movies shown at the New Beverly next month. Possibly some '80s HK movies.  I'm sorry if I talk about this too much, but I really still wish The New Bev could show "Tiger on the Beat" again.  It would be such a good choice for a Summer movie there, because of audience participation from those two INCREDIBLE action scenes.  Maybe a Lau Kar Leung double feature w/ "Operation Scorpio"(not an '80s HK movie though)?

Brian also said there's a chance of Shaw Brothers movies showing again, but not until this Fall.

Sorry if my post was too long.

• Like 2

KenHashibe
On 6/9/2017 at 2:11 AM, wackiechan said:

I just saw "The Kentucky Fried Movie" tonight(Thursday).  I kind of remember seeing "TKFM" already, on either L.A.'s The Z Channel or HBO, back in the 1980s.  Tonight was the first time I saw it in a theatre.  I also remember the movie being shown at midnight at some United Artists theatres, back in the late '70s/early '80s.

This 35mm print was scratchy sometimes, and was mostly faded.  Evan Kim, in the "A Fistful of Yen" sketch(an "Enter The Dragon spoof), was good w/ his martial arts.  I think that Evan also co-starred w/ Clint Eastwood in the last Dirty Harry movie, "The Dead Pool", in case you didn't know.

There are so many screenings I'd love to go to, including this one, that I can't attend either because I'm busy or I need to save money for summer. Kentucky Fried Movie/Animal House was a mix of both for me. Wish I could've gone. Speaking of Animal House, I just did the motivational speech that John Belushi does towards the end as a monologue for theatre.

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" 

I already saw the 35mm print of "Road Warrior", when The New Bev showed it before this month's screenings.  "Mad Max: Fury Road" was a disappointing movie, in my opinion.  I went to a recent Director's Cut screening of "Robocop", at Hollywood's Egyptian theatre.  Peter Weller was there.

Yes, it would be good if "Super Inframan" could be shown again.  Hopefully, there'd be a chance of a Mandarin w/ English subtitled screening.  For Kaiju movies(not English dubbed), I'd suggest:

"Destroy All Monsters", "Godzilla Vs. Megalon", "Terror of Mechagodzilla", "Godzilla 1984", "Godzilla: Final Wars", "Decisive Battle: The Super 8 Ultra Brothers".

Those would all be incredible to see, but I'm kinda doubting the prints would be subbed. I imagine they'd be hard to get a hold of here in the States. I think I'd be okay with seeing these movies dubbed. It almost adds to the cheesy charm.

Brian Quinn of New Beverly, said maybe there will be some HK movies shown at the New Beverly next month. Possibly some '80s HK movies.  I'm sorry if I talk about this too much, but I really still wish The New Bev could show "Tiger on the Beat" again.  It would be such a good choice for a Summer movie there, because of audience participation from those two INCREDIBLE action scenes.  Maybe a Lau Kar Leung double feature w/ "Operation Scorpio"(not an '80s HK movie though)?

Brian also said there's a chance of Shaw Brothers movies showing again, but not until this Fall.

Sorry if my post was too long.

No need to apologize. Thank you for informing us about what Brian Quinn has planned. Very exciting to hear. I always love to hear of the prospects of HK movies showing at the New Bev. Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, I totally agree: Tiger on the Beat would be incredible. I remember a few years back, I was talking to Brian Quinn and Monty Lewis (RIP) about how awesome Tiger on the Beat is. They both recalled how the audience loved it! I haven't seen Operation Scorpio to be honest, but it seems like a movie that'd be a lot of fun to watch. Personally, I'm hoping for some 80's action comedies as well, but we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by KenHashibe

5lz5tf.png

My wish has come true...

http://thenewbev.com/schedule/

The New Beverly has just posted their July 2017 calendar on their website. And lo and behold, HK cinema makes a return to the New Bev with I Love Maria (a.k.a. Roboforce; 1988) and Robotrix (1991) on July 18th. I'm definitely excited for I Love Maria! Can't wait to see it for the first time with an audience. I might not stay for Robotrix though considering I'm only 17 and I don't think I wanna watch Robotrix with my mom since she's taking me. Still excited though for I Love Maria!

Besides I Love Maria/Robotrix, other highlights for me include Jurassic Park as a kiddee matinee, The Fly as a midnight screening, Snowpiercer/Lifeforce, Innerspace as a kiddee matinee (gotta love Joe Dante), Scanners as a midnight screening, Total Recall/The Running Man, and the Arnold All Night marathon.

Man, what a lineup. A lot of great movies being shown next month. Can't wait for July!

Edited by KenHashibe

3 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

The New Beverly has just posted their July 2017 calendar on their website. And lo and behold, HK cinema makes a return to the New Bev with I Love Maria (a.k.a. Roboforce; 1988) and Robotrix (1991) on July 18th. I'm definitely excited for I Love Maria! Can't wait to see it for the first time with an audience. I might not stay for Robotrix though considering I'm only 17 and I don't think I wanna watch Robotrix with my mom since she's taking me. Still excited though for I Love Maria!

Robotrix is one of the best 35mm film experiences I've ever had. It was the closing film at an allnight film fest about 7-9 years ago and the audience went absolutely crazy. One of the best CAT III films as well.

That being said, I wouldn't watch it with my mom either :laugh

(I'd tell my mom to go visit a museum or something :laugh )

Edited by Takuma
  • Like 3

On 6/17/2017 at 9:38 PM, Takuma said:

Robotrix is one of the best 35mm film experiences I've ever had. It was the closing film at an allnight film fest about 7-9 years ago and the audience went absolutely crazy. One of the best CAT III films as well.

That being said, I wouldn't watch it with my mom either :laugh

(I'd tell my mom to go visit a museum or something :laugh )

Lucky. I've heard it's one heck of a film and half of me wants to stay and see it. But then again, you reinforced that seeing it with my mom isn't a great idea. We'll see what happens.

I'm both surprised and ecstatic that online tickets have sold out. Can't wait to see this tonight with a packed crowd! (I also posted this on Facebook)

Anyone else going tonight? @wackiechan? @Shaolin Patriot?

I invited a friend of mine who hasn't seen a Hong Kong movie before. We'll see what he thinks of it.

Edited by KenHashibe
  • Like 1

Shaolin Patriot
6 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

I'm both surprised and ecstatic that online tickets have sold out. Can't wait to see this tonight with a packed crowd! (I also posted this on Facebook)

I invited a friend of mine who hasn't seen a Hong Kong movie before. We'll see what he thinks of it.

Still at work as I send this reply.  Not going tonight, but my lucky friends will be there.  Not surprised that it is sold out, as many films have been lately.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

I already saw "Robotrix" back in the 1990s, maybe at L.A.'s Vista Theatre, when Rim Films would have their Cinema Hong Kong film festivals in the L.A. area.

Which Facebook page do you mean?  Are you talking about the New Bev Facebook?  I posted a comment, by the way, on the New Bev Facebook from yesterday night's message.  My comment was about suggestions for the New Beverly.  I feel bad there were no replies or likes to my comment yet, though.

I wasn't really planning on going to tonight's double feature.  Like I said, I already saw "Robotrix".  I don't have that much interest in seeing "Roboforce", even though I heard it's a bit similar to "Metropolis" because of Sally Yeh's character.  I also do remember The Discovery Channel, back around 1990, showing a "Tsui Hark" episode of "The Incredibly Strange Film Show".  I think that showed some scenes from "Roboforce".  I recorded the "Jackie Chan" and "Tsui Hark" episodes of "The Incredibly SFS" w/ my VCR back then.  I'm not sure if they're available on DVD.

Anyway, I hope you had a good time at tonight's double feature, Ken!  I also hope that Brian, of the New Bev, read my comment about the suggestions from around last night on the theatre's Facebook

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 6:49 PM, Shaolin Patriot said:

The November 2017 schedule brings us a Ringo Lam/Tony Leung double-feature on November 28.

PRISON ON FIRE (1987) 

VICTIM (1999)

http://thenewbev.com/program/november-28-prison-on-fire-the-victim/

Nice! This is a pretty great double feature. I never really talk about Prison on Fire but it's probably my favorite non-action Hong Kong movie (or maybe Shanghai Blues). Just fantastic. Haven't seen Victim but I've been meaning to for a while. I'd love to attend this, but I'm gonna wait until I see the rest of the schedule before I confirm anything. There are still a few days that don't have a double feature planned.

The New Bev recently posted their full November 2017 calendar (open image in new tab to see larger size):

NewBev201711-FRONT-FINAL.jpg

NewBev201711-BACK-FINAL.jpg

I already bought tickets for Baby Driver/Need For Speed for the 25th. That's a great double feature right there. I saw both films when they first came out. I loved Baby Driver. Need For Speed is a dumb movie, but I remember it being a lot of fun. Of course, I'm also planning on going to Prison on Fire/Victim on the 28th.

Other highlights for me include Pulp Fiction, War of the Gargantuas, and West Side Story as midnight screenings. Dunkirk/Battle Command is also really cool.

Another great schedule this month!

Edited by KenHashibe

I ended up attending the Baby Driver/Need For Speed double feature on Saturday and I thought it was amazing. I might make a write-up for that event soon.

Anyway, was anyone else planning on seeing Prison on Fire/Victim tomorrow night? Prison on Fire is one of my favorite Hong Kong movies and Victim is a movie I've been meaning to see for a while. Can't wait!

• Like 1

I was at the Amoeba Music store in Hollywood today.  The store had a stack of the New Beverly schedules for December 2017.  That's when I noticed the New Bev will show "Infra-Man", as the 2nd movie in a double feature w/ "The Amphibian Man", on Tuesday 12/12/17.

I don't think I've heard of "The Amphibian Man", but the info says it's "the Russian sci-fi classic".

If "Infra-Man" will be the Chinese language w/ subtitled version, then I have interest in going to see it.  If it'll be the English dubbed movie shown, then I probably won't go.  I'm not sure if the New Beverly would be able to get a 35mm subtitled print from Celestial, that guy in Vancouver(or was it Oregon?), or anybody else though.

Ken, about "Victim".  I saw that Amoeba had a "Victim" DVD available, approximately 3 or 3 and a half weeks ago.

Also, back on 9/24/17, I saw the New Bev double feature of "The Real Bruce Lee"/"Lee Lives Within".  I'm sorry it's taking me too long to do a report on it.  I'll do a report as soon as I can.  Here's one thing I'll say about "The Real Bruce Lee": It seems to have too many bad reviews.  The movie wasn't really that bad, including the Dragon Lee movie called "Last Fist of Fury", which was shown at the end.

• Like 1

Here's the December 2017 calendar (open image in a new tab to see larger size):

December-2017-New-Bev-front.jpg

December-2017-New-Bev-back.jpg

Pretty amazing schedule this month! The only Hong Kong movie being shown this month is Super Inframan on December 12th, which I requested a few months ago. I hope I'll be able to make it. That movie is insane. I've only seen the original Hong Kong version in Mandarin and it's a lot of fun. Even if the print is dubbed, I imagine it'd still be a blast! It's paired up with a Russian film called Amphibian Man, which I actually just watched yesterday out of curiosity. Very enjoyable and very odd romance sci-fi movie. Unlike Inframan, Amphibian Man is not an obscure superhero movie or a monster movie (as I had expected). But I still liked it. The only thing those two movies have in common is they're both foreign and have "man" in the title. :laugh Both should be a lot of fun to see at the New Beverly.

Other highlights for me include Noah Baumbach's The Meyerowitz Stories, Reservoir Dogs, The Great Escape, Duel at Diablo, Gremlins 1 & 2, Die Hard 1 & 2, and Mary Poppins. Hope I'll be able to attend a couple screenings next month, namely Amphibian Man/Inframan.

"When they stop making movies like Infra-Man, a little light will go out of the world." -Roger Ebert

15 hours ago, wackiechan said:

I was at the Amoeba Music store in Hollywood today.  The store had a stack of the New Beverly schedules for December 2017.  That's when I noticed the New Bev will show "Infra-Man", as the 2nd movie in a double feature w/ "The Amphibian Man", on Tuesday 12/12/17.

I don't think I've heard of "The Amphibian Man", but the info says it's "the Russian sci-fi classic".

If "Infra-Man" will be the Chinese language w/ subtitled version, then I have interest in going to see it.  If it'll be the English dubbed movie shown, then I probably won't go.  I'm not sure if the New Beverly would be able to get a 35mm subtitled print from Celestial, that guy in Vancouver(or was it Oregon?), or anybody else though.

Ken, about "Victim".  I saw that Amoeba had a "Victim" DVD available, approximately 3 or 3 and a half weeks ago.

Also, back on 9/24/17, I saw the New Bev double feature of "The Real Bruce Lee"/"Lee Lives Within".  I'm sorry it's taking me too long to do a report on it.  I'll do a report as soon as I can.  Here's one thing I'll say about "The Real Bruce Lee": It seems to have too many bad reviews.  The movie wasn't really that bad, including the Dragon Lee movie called "Last Fist of Fury", which was shown at the end.

I'll make sure to message the New Beverly and find out if they'll be subbed or dubbed. Subbed prints would be preferred, but I think I'd be okay with English dubs. I've only seen clips from the English-dubbed version of Infra-Man and it sounds wonderful. :laugh

I really liked Victim, but it's not a "must-own" for me. And I believe my local library has a copy of it. But thanks for letting me know anyway.

Also, don't be sorry about having your report done late. I'm guilty of doing the same. :blush Speaking of which, I should have a write-up of the Ringo Lam double feature done soon. Sometime this week.

• Like 1

Posted on the New Bev's social media and forum:

NEW BEV NEWS!!! Starting in January, the New Beverly will be closed for a variety of exciting upgrades and enhancements. We’ll keep you updated along the way and are excited for you to see what surprises we have in store for 2018!

POSSIBLE SPOILERS For "Lee Lives Within".

So FINALLY, here is my report of the 9/24/17 New Beverly double feature of "The Real Bruce Lee"(1979)/"Lee Lives Within"(AKA "Showdown At The Equator")(1978).

Since that double feature was from last September, it's a bit hard to remember the trailers that were shown. 

I think that before "The Real BL", trailers for "Fists of Fury", "The Chinese Connection", and "Fury of the Dragon"(a movie w/ some of Bruce Lee's Kato character scenes from "The Green Hornet" TV show?) were shown.

Before "Lee Lives Within", I kind of remember the trailers that appeared were for:

"Fist of Fear, Touch of Death"

"Exit The Dragon, Enter The Tiger"

"Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave"(Is it true that "Revenge of the Ninja" actor Sho Kosugi has a cameo in a fight scene, and was also the fight choreographer of that movie?)

Anyway, like I said in that message before, I thought "The Real Bruce Lee" wasn't that bad.  I don't know why it seemed to have quite a few bad reviews.  I still somewhat remember the L.A. Times review, from 1979, saying something about "rated R for violence".  The last part of "The Real BL" is a shortened version of a Dragon Lee movie called "Last Fist of Fury".  "LFoF" was a good kung fu movie, w/ some good fight scenes, in my opinion.  I read somewhere that either a British VHS tape or DVD has an uncut version of "LFoF".

"Lee Lives Within"(English dubbed) was a good HK kung fu action movie.  Lo Lieh was not really the star of the movie though.  Larry Lee played the main character.  Nora Miao played a supporting character, and looked really pretty in the movie.  Nora's pretty good w/ her fight scenes, and in one fight scene, she uses a "particular" weapon.  If you've been trying to find a HK movie where Nora is the star, and if she appeared in a HK movie called "The Story of Daisy", then I wonder if she was the star of "TSoDaisy"?

I do also still remember one or two Pacific Theatres in Downtown L.A. and maybe in Hollywood, showing "LLWithin", at around 1981.  I didn't see the movie that time.  I only saw the L.A. Times newspaper listing.  Bruce Liang, of "Kung Fu Hustle" and "Badges of Fury", had a supporting role in "LLW".  His kung fu was good too.

Overall, I had a good time watching these two movies for the first time, and it was great to see them in a theatre.  Does anybody know how come it looks like "Showdown At the Equator" was never released on HK import DVD, in Chinese language w/ English subtitles?

• Like 2

Quick update:

For those who don't know, the New Beverly Cinema has been closed starting January 2018 for various "upgrades and enhancements". However, this has taken much longer than anyone had anticipated. The New Bev had explained on social media that they couldn't do anything until they had permits, and getting permits in LA takes forever.

Now that we're all caught up, the New Bev has recently announced that they'll be reopening in December 2018 and a schedule will (presumably) be released in the latter half of November. I'm super excited for the reopen and can't wait to see some movies here again! I'll be posting any new updates as soon as I get them!

Halloween-marquee.jpg

Edited by KenHashibe
  • Like 2

The wait is over! The New Beverly has just released their December 2018 schedule! (open image in a new tab to see it clearer)

Dec-2018-New-Bev-Front.jpgDec-2018-New-Bev-back.jpg

@Shaolin Patriot @wackiechan @Everyone else who lives in LA

For Asian cinema, the New Beverly will be showing two Hong Kong crime films on the 11th for one of their Grindhouse Tuesdays: A Taste of Killing and Romance (1994) and The Odd Ones Dies (1997). The Odd One Dies is a movie I've been meaning to see for a really long time. I haven't heard of A Taste of Killing and Romance, but I quickly looked through some reviews and I hear it's pretty entertaining. For non-Asian cinema, the big standouts to me are Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd; Die Hard on the 23rd and 24th; Gremlins on the 29th and the 30th; and many other classics.

This is a really great schedule! I'm super excited to finally be able to see some Hong Kong cinema on 35mm at the New Beverly again!

Edited by KenHashibe
  • Like 4

• Administrator
5 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

The wait is over! The New Beverly has just released their December 2018 schedule! (open image in a new tab to see it clearer)

@Shaolin Patriot @wackiechan @Everyone else who lives in LA

For Asian cinema, the New Beverly will be showing two Hong Kong crime films on the 11th for one of their Grindhouse Tuesdays: A Taste of Killing and Romance (1994) and The Odd Ones Dies (1997). The Odd One Dies is a movie I've been meaning to see for a really long time. I haven't heard of A Taste of Killing and Romance, but I quickly looked through some reviews and I hear it's pretty entertaining. For non-Asian cinema, the big standouts to me are Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd; Die Hard on the 23rd and 24th; Gremlins on the 29th and the 30th; and many other classics.

This is a really great schedule! I'm super excited to finally be able to see some Hong Kong cinema on 35mm at the New Beverly again!

Glad to hear that it's open again.

Had to mention some weird parallels to what you mentioned wanting to see... DIE HARD was playing here locally last week, and my son wanted me to go see it with him. I couldn't because I'm too busy with work, and he wound up hanging out with some friends and missed the screening. When he got home he decided to watch one of the classics he's never seen from a pile of movies I've lent him... BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID! (He loved it!) I put on DIE HARD (talk of seeing it had made me want to watch it again for the zillionth time) as a something to unwind before bed film (man, it's still as enjoyable as it was when I saw it opening weekend), and wound up watching the whole thing. Today while I was drawing I put GREMLINS on as fun background noise! @KenHashibe what is going on? Is the New Bev secretly spying on my movie-watching choices to choose their upcoming screenings? 😄

• Like 2

Tonight's the night! I'm extremely excited to finally return to the New Bev! I'll try to post a write-up for the event on the forum by Friday.

On 11/20/2018 at 5:44 PM, KUNG FU BOB said:

Glad to hear that it's open again.

Had to mention some weird parallels to what you mentioned wanting to see... DIE HARD was playing here locally last week, and my son wanted me to go see it with him. I couldn't because I'm too busy with work, and he wound up hanging out with some friends and missed the screening. When he got home he decided to watch one of the classics he's never seen from a pile of movies I've lent him... BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID! (He loved it!) I put on DIE HARD (talk of seeing it had made me want to watch it again for the zillionth time) as a something to unwind before bed film (man, it's still as enjoyable as it was when I saw it opening weekend), and wound up watching the whole thing. Today while I was drawing I put GREMLINS on as fun background noise! @KenHashibe what is going on? Is the New Bev secretly spying on my movie-watching choices to choose their upcoming screenings? 😄

First off, sorry for the late response. 😁

Secondly, what the heck?! Those are exactly the three movies that I mentioned! What a crazy coincidence! 'Tis the season to be watching these movies I guess. 😁

• Administrator
18 hours ago, KenHashibe said:

Tonight's the night! I'm extremely excited to finally return to the New Bev! I'll try to post a write-up for the event on the forum by Friday.

First off, sorry for the late response. 😁

Secondly, what the heck?! Those are exactly the three movies that I mentioned! What a crazy coincidence! 'Tis the season to be watching these movies I guess. 😁

Yes! That's why I had to mention it. What are the odds?

This week my "before bed movies" were ZOMBIE, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE- FALLOUT, and SPIDER-MAN (2002). I'm watching you New Bev... if I see these three on your marquee I'm going to have to get a restraining order or something. 😆

• Like 1