Trinity Goes East (1998)

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

"Ninja Central, how may I help you?"

I liked this movie the first time I saw it and even more the second time. There's so much to offer. Lots of quality fighting done by Robert Tai, a touching story of a rough and tough overweight inspector and his pig, Steve Tartalia in a starring role, a good soundtrack and a Robert Tai cameo fight. Also it stars Bruce Lee! (I mean Dragon Sek). And to top it all off you have John Liu in his last movie role and the only time he played a villain. Dragon Sek is good in this movie but John Liu feels the need to show him a thing or two about kicking:xd: The comedy is pretty stupid but that's part of what makes it fun. There's plenty of good jokes and also some inside jokes like John Liu's character name Roger Paschy.

This is such a unique experience I'm having trouble finding a movie that is similar. Maybe Black Dynamite?

One Armed Boxer
9 minutes ago, Jay Stone said:

Where is it available?

In the UK at least I remember this was one of those titles to get the DVD "Platinum Edition" treatment back in the 2000's from Soulblade. It may not be the format of choice in 2023, but it's still readily available from the usual vendors - 

51Y0CXRZB5L._AC_.jpg.9049f8d9b9a0f19323b86d450756469b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1