Ultimate Justice (2015) - New Mark Dacascos Film

DiP

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet about time Mark Dacascos is in a starring role. I hope the choregraphy will be exciting.

Consider this on my must watch list.

Somehow Dacascos is ageless...I think he sold his soul!! :tongue: Or it's healthy living with a strong foundation in martial arts...just a thought. :smile:

• Administrator

Mike Leeder has really been jumping hard into producing lately. I've seen footage from the Mike Moeller starring ONE MILLION KLICKS and it looks like it's loaded with no-bullshit, real martial arts fighting. Here's the trailer for it:

zwLeamcEYVo

Nice to see Big Mike moving from casting into an even more creative role, and making our kind of movies happen.

Somehow Dacascos is ageless...I think he sold his soul!! :tongue: Or it's healthy living with a strong foundation in martial arts...just a thought. :smile:

Let's go with the soul selling, sounds more comfortable to the ones of us who don't like physical exercise.

According to Eric Jacobus, Mark is still fast and in great shape so I suspect he takes great care of his body/health. Like Donnie Yen.

Please, please, please get Alpha stunts on board... or The stunt people!

I really want to see a mark Dacascos film that really kicks arse:xd:

With Mark's exceptional skills, he deserves more creative action directors to take himself to the next level. I think MA action films these days are getting quite repetitive so I feel there should always be more different directions to go with in fight choreography.

• Administrator

This sounded good from the start, and is sounding better and better with each tidbit of new info.

After seeing Mark in DRIVE, I never saw anything again after that which I thought properly utilized his vast array of skills. Mike Moeller is simply oozing with creative energy and martial arts skills, so I have high hopes that he'll bring out the best that Mark has to give.

The film's cast is expanding bringing onboard Mike Moeller in one of the lead roles as well as fight choreographer, Matthias Hues (Dark Angel, No Retreat No Surrender 2: Raging Thunder) and Matthis Landweher.

Awesome! KILLER! COOL BEANS!!!!

• Administrator

In the last of the stills, Mike Leeder is wearing a 36 STYLES shirt. You can only see the very tip of the design in the photo, but I recognize it. Yes, he'll actually be wearing in the film. :nerd: One of our own kung fu brothers' products has made it onto film. Way to go Ray! :bigsmile:

If you're wondering "What is 36 STYLES ?" then check it out: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/36-styles-t-shirts/

Archived