1973 Linda Lee Interview (days after Bruce's death)

mpm74

Definitely new to me. Sounds like it was days after.... as she seems to be in the Kowloon Rd. house still...

xFgL_8myzrk

Sorry if this has been posted already.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff though it has been around for decades.

I have it on cassette tape if that tells you how long! I believe the copy I have came from some sort of convention in London, or possibly an association thing. (without having it in my hand I do not recall exactly).

It also has an interview with Bruce and another with James Coburn. (as well as some other bits and pieces).

Good stuff though it has been around for decades.

I have it on cassette tape if that tells you how long! I believe the copy I have came from some sort of convention in London, or possibly an association thing. (without having it in my hand I do not recall exactly).

It also has an interview with Bruce and another with James Coburn. (as well as some other bits and pieces).

Is the one you have on tape longer? (is it complete?)

Man, it's new to me. This is the first time I've heard it!

I think that it is complete from the sound of it.

I'm not physically around the tape until Monday but will gladly see what else I can find out about it then...

Phantom Dreamer

Sounds like the interview was done in September of '73, Linda made reference to their 9th wedding anniversary they just missed "last month".

Sorry for the delay but the recording I have was put out in the uk on a cassette tape from "The Bruce Lee Association" based in Sparkhill, Birmingham.

Found an old ebay auction for exactly the tape...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Bruce-Lee-Tape-From-The-Bruce-Lee-Collectors-Club-Cassette-Tape-/291200743968?nma=true&si=jwHsJZaS9NUShm4asZduC9t8LBE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This Linda Lee interview was on side B, as well as an interview with Chuck Norris and James Coburn.

Side A was Bruce Interviewed just after the release of Big boss.Great interview.

Unfrotunately I have no way of converting it from cassette at the present.

Archived