1808.jpg

911.jpg

1722.jpg

Your thoughts please.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you plan to buy The royal seal ? If you find a complete version, then, I want it too!!!::tongue:

There is an aka for The rover, but I don't remember which one ; anyway, all the movies I watched with Kong Ban were very good, so, you shouldn't be disappointed.

I watched all the other ones except The valiant villain and Hero of the time and found them very good too. As all the movies I watched with Tien Yeh were good, I think that you should enjoy Valiant villain too...

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
Where do you plan to buy The royal seal ? If you find a complete version, then, I want it too!!!::tongue:

There is an aka for The rover, but I don't remember which one ; anyway, all the movies I watched with Kong Ban were very good, so, you shouldn't be disappointed.

I watched all the other ones except The valiant villain and Hero of the time and found them very good too. As all the movies I watched with Tien Yeh were good, I think that you should enjoy Valiant villain too...

Royal Seal is incomplete.

Unfortunately many in this list are in Chinese no subs.

Cannot watch a movie without subs.

C = Chinese only

D = English dubbed

S = Chinese subbs.

ROYAL SEAL C (end is missing)

THE ROVER C

A VALIANT VILLAIN C

LADY MUSKETEER (1960) C

LADY MUSKATEER (aka MASK HEROINE 1969) S

THUNDERBOLT C

MATCHLESS CONQUEROR C

FIGHTING OF SHAOLIN MONKS D

CHIVALRY THE GUNMAN AND THE KILLER (dual audio)

WANDERER'S FAST BLADE S

HERO OF THE TIME D

GD Y-Y

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Also have these in mind.

Your opinion please ShawAngela.

September Falcon aka Eagle Flying in September aka Ninja vs. Eagle

September%20Falcon%20aka%20%20Eagle%20Flying%20in%20September.gif

Legend Of The Mountain

Legend%20of%20The%20Mountain.gif

City Called Dragon | Hsu Feng, Shih Jun, Go Ming, Goo Liu Sek, Liu Chik, Sit Hon, Lee Keung, Gam Ban, Chan Wai Lau,Man Chung San, Chow Hing Kwai, Lee Kwai,Chan Ming Loi

A%20City%20Called%20Dragon2.gif

Flyer Of The Young Prodigal aka Xin An Ping Zhui Xiang Qu

Flyer%20of%20a%20Young%20Prodigal.gif

Invisible Terrorist aka Ninja invincible aka Silver Fox Massacre

Invissible-Terorist-%28THICK%29-New.gif

Thanks ShawAngela.

GD Y-Y

There is, or at least was an English Sub version of Thuderbolt from Joysales. It's on the ADC. If you can find it, it's a cool flick! I'd look on Yesaisa.com

Also there is a subbed version of Matchless Conqueror floating around. That one is a bootleg, on ADC, I have no idea where you would find an original, I am pretty sure it is out of print.

September falcon : it seems to me that it's an adaptation of Gu Long's novels. There are good fights, but I found the plot a liltle bit too complicated...

Legend of the mountain : I watched it a while ago and I don't remember the plot very well ; it's a typical King Hu's movie, slow ...

A city called dragon : I watched this one a long while ago too, but I remember that I really enjoyed it : good plot, good fights.

I didn't watched the two other ones, sorry.

Yes, you can find Thunderbolt with subtitles from joysales on yesasia, if it's still available. If you can't find it, send me a pm.

I also have the subbed versions of Matchless conqueror, The lawman, Wanderer's fast blade and if someone can find the aka for The rover, perhaps I'll be able to tell you if I have the subbed version of this one too.

Well, I see it is on FLK Cinema, with English subs. I don't know if I consider that a hard copy, as my understanding is that they or he bootlegs all and sundry, and and rips off people that put a lot of hard work into restoring these, so you might as well get it off a bulletin board. The grudge I have read is that they take fansubbed work for private viewing and dupe it then sell it as their own product.

My library has a copy of The Lawman but it's Chinese sub only so I couldn't watch it all the way through. I forgot what DVD company released it but it's the same version found here. Finding this version alone is very hard. I don't know where you would find an English subbed version unless it was from a custom DVD from a private collector. If you know where to find it, let me know.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
GOLDEN DRAGON: where do you plan on buying them at I found one at yesasia with English subs here http://www.yesasia.com/us/a-city-called-dragon-dvd-english-subtitled-taiwan-version/1012334439-0-0-0-en/info.html

thanks for any info if you know where to get the others

Hi and thanks to all your comments.

As far as FLK is concerned, someone gave me this opinion of there work:

"No, I never speak of FLK as I almost never use FLK as a data base (they have too many self-created titles, half their titles listed as widescreen are fake widescreen and their quality rating is bullshit. When they say GOOD, it's FAIR at best, etc....)

I use HKMDB and Hongkongcinemagic as main main data bases. Very very seldom I use FLK as a reference."

These movies can be gotten through Bigrogie on KFCF.

He is solid and delivers the goods in a perfect fashion.

Thanks again all.

GD Y-Y

Yes, Big Rogie is legit. Don't expect fancy artwork, just a clean DVD with a rare flick! I have been very happy with what he has provided, especially the ultra rare Tough Duel, Mandarin with English Subs, a favorite from my youth, as well as the hilarious subbed version of ChiuChow Guy (spelling?). Also, very low priced and includes shipping!

Archived