The Lost Tour (2014) - Vietnam's First Zombie Horror Movie!

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

Vietnam seems to have shone briefly and brightly on the movie scene thanks to the Johnny Tri Nguyen starring 'The Rebel' back in 2007.

However movies like 'Clash' (2009) & 'Once Upon a Time in Vietnam' (2013) both failed to recapture the magic, with the banning of the movie 'Chinatown' seeming to be the final nail in the coffin for the countries action movie scene.

Since then the attention seems to have turned to the horror genre, with the recent US release of the 2012 effort 'House in the Alley', and now the director of the movie, Le Van Kiet, is back with countries first zombie flick, 'The Lost Tour', which looks like it will be entirely English language.

The movie follows the found footage format, as two American friends travel off the beaten track in Vietnam in search of adventure, only to find themselves lost in a forest, which unfortunately happens to be full of zombies.

I was always taught that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all, so I'll simply say - trailer below.

La3lKjwUsFk

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived