Today is Gordan Liu's birthday.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

David Rees posted this on Facebook's KUNG FU MOVIE FANDOM PAGE today.

Happy birthday to Gordon Liu - 59 years old. Here he is being directed by Lau Kar Leung in the classic 36th Chambers.

10606466_705198862863416_3389050381330431578_n.jpg

GD Y-Y

Born August 22, 1955

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAN TE.

Gordon-Liu-landscape.jpg

kung_fu_birthday_card-p137125572565174709tdtq_400.jpg

:wink:

GD Y-Y

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Happy Birthday to Gordon! He is one of the most dynamic, skilled, mesmerizing martial artists to ever grace the screen, and a hell of a good actor too. We are so lucky to have his kung fu and acting performances captured on film for our life-long enjoyment. Add to all of his cinematic accomplishments the fact that he is, by all accounts, one on the nicest human beings you could ever meet, and you truly have cause to celebrate the anniversary of his birth. Gordon, should you read this... we love you! :bigsmile:

Secret Executioner

Happy Birthday Master. :smile: Last I heard, things were getting better for him so I hope this will continue.

The Moose wishes Gordon Liu a very happy Birthday and continued improvement with his health. The word 'Legend' gets branded around too often these days. But I can't think of many others more deserving of the title than him.

gordon-liu-o_zpsd87d607a.gif

Secret Executioner
The Moose wishes Gordon Liu a very happy Birthday and continued improvement with his health. The word 'Legend' gets branded around too often these days. But I can't think of many others more deserving of the title than him.

gordon-liu-o_zpsd87d607a.gif

That gif is awesome, man. :tongue:

Archived