The Weird Kung-Fu Movies Thread

Guest schleg64

On 11/23/2019 at 1:12 AM, danthemandmv said:

'BLADE OF FURY''

On 11/23/2019 at 5:28 AM, SMK said:

I have to throw my vote for 1 of those zany Yuen Clan films. Any one that has already been mentioned will do. 

Looks like a 90's production to me, I think @danthemandmv might have I-D the picture.

Cognoscente
On 9/21/2007 at 6:59 PM, Guest schleg64 said:

So, in the spirit of things, can anybody name the oddest/weirdest martial arts flick that you've ever seen? I'm talking about real crazy, off-the-wall stuff. Take "Shaolin Invincibles" (please), it has Carter Wong fighting two gorillas who are proficient in kung fu. And their trainer in that movie with the freaky tongue. It's a miracle that Carter didn't bust out laughing in the middle of the film ( maybe he got all his yucks out prior to filming, I don't know). I just use this film as an example, but I'm sure their are odder ones out there. So, what weird films in the genre has anyone else seen?

Phantom Kung Fu. It is basically like what if Monty Python made a Kung Fu movie...and not just because of the dubbing.

• Like 2