The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

I disagree, many people have benefited and enjoyed watching the clip. I am very pleased the film does exist in English, and all the serious fans are too, so thanks for uploading it. There is negativity everywhere, we just have to rise above it and not be discouraged by the minority.

I`m with you Juddy, you don`t need to care about those guys which sad that clip is awful. I rely enyjoed it and i`m sure that many guys here enjoed it too. I would like to see rest of the movie and some of Magic Ring one day :xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd::xd:

Please allow me to add my thanks for uploading the 10 min clip to youtube. very much appreciated, and really nice to know that a copy still exists :bigsmile:

Globe, as long as you can at least promise someone else KNOWS you have it... that way, you know, in case something happens to you (earthquake, ninja assassins come to your house), it can be passed down and won't remain unseen forever... ;)

I heard that there are two more copies in the world. One VHS print belongs to the guy from Taiwan who died (as i sad before i don`t know if that info is right) and another one which belongs to David Tadman.

Globe, as long as you can at least promise someone else KNOWS you have it... that way, you know, in case something happens to you (earthquake, ninja assassins come to your house), it can be passed down and won't remain unseen forever... ;)

Well actually it is quiet possible none knows what is around. That stuff with Ninja`s is unpossible but it is quiet possible stuffs like eartqueake and we can`t forget that in this year there in South Africa is is World Soccer Championchip so maybe some of drunken hooligans could attack but of course it is 0.01% possible. By the way i`m going to South Africa with my mum and her brother on Championchip i hope that you Naushad don`t have nothing against visit.

Chen Kuan Tai
i dont care aboiut that guy.he is nothing to me.he can call what he like.wont have sleeples nights over him.the point i am making is whats the purpoe of uploading anything

it does not benefit me or anyone else

i just wanted to put your guys minds to rest that it indeed exists in english

Rest in peace !

silver hermit
does anyone know the title magical martial arts

also lookng for high scan of this picture

http://www.asiatorrents.com/imagehost/images/623343Roaring%20Fire.jpg

looks like roaring fire i think its japanese and they are much better than HK at preserving their prints. i'm guessing that there is a remastered dvd over there already too. if you have the rights releasing wouldn't even be an issue minus the telecine costs.

and thanks for the clip youtube seems to be the way to share these things with the least amount of politics there are always ungratful people so dont take it to heart. if someone secured the rights would you sell?

does anyone know the title magical martial arts

also lookng for high scan of this picture

http://www.asiatorrents.com/imagehost/images/623343Roaring%20Fire.jpg

Super Cool Movie - Hoero! Tekken - Roaring Fire!

Here's a slightly better scan. Let me know what resolution you want, and I'll do you a better scan if you would like, straight from the Japanese original DVD cover.

Hoero_Tekken2.jpg

Guest Markgway

I don't think slagging off the content in that clip is offensive to Globe. He said it himself that the film was crap. It's not his fault that's how it is. We all appreciate the chance to check out a clip even if it isn't any good. I would still give the film a shot if it came to light. The masochist in me I guess.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

^^ Yeah it wasn't you Mark, I think 'some people' got a bit personal and are perhaps a little off the rails.

Globe, I think I can speak for everyone in saying we'd love to have a peek at Magic Ring if you happen to have it! :angel:

silver hermit
^^ Yeah it wasn't you Mark, I think 'some people' got a bit personal and are perhaps a little off the rails.

Globe, I think I can speak for everyone in saying we'd love to have a peek at Magic Ring if you happen to have it! :angel:

yes what he said. pretty please with sugar on top :angel:

nice one for posting that clip globe.

I really dont understand why people would walk out of a subtitled film in protest that they couldnt see such terrible dubbing lol

nice one for posting that clip globe.

I really dont understand why people would walk out of a subtitled film in protest that they couldnt see such terrible dubbing lol

The Dubbing is half the fun!

I would like also to see some of Magic Ring of course if it is possible, Naushad what do you think which one is better Magic Ring or Big Boss 2 i hope that both of them would turn up one day. One more thing can you tell me where did you get those movies from, please?

i dont care if bugs bunny dubs it as long as it makes money.money talks and subs walk

magic ring is just as bad a movie ,but i am no longer interested in transferring from reels to post it on youtube

u know what i have .leave it at that now please

magic ring is still on reels and so are most of them and i am not transferring anything any longer its just a waste of good money

it will remain in my storeroom where its been for many years

i have already been burnt badly by one collector and refuse to let it happen again

if ever i should decide to release any of them then it will be thru the one guy i trust on this forum

he knows i'm referring to him,

globe here is the cover requested high res. i don't have time to send the original it's 21mb. this one is ok. im not sure why

people feel negatively to you posting a clip. one member claimed to have big boss 2 uncut (as if i care..) never posted any

proof. if this movie is never released, so what. more interesting things in life if you know what i mean. i have some very rare

titles on my list which is here. it's been closed two years. i only seek a shortlist of rare films and have become a rare film

hunter. nobody has what i need, so i closed. if you are interested in anything contact me here jagyouare@gmail.com...

mostly rare japanese custom subtitled discs, only very few own. i actually custom subtitled the film cover you requested

''Hoero Tekken''... i talked to the guy that was in the movie as well, the clip is linked here somewhere..

You have some rely nice stuff in your collection, there are some good films. I think that i know who is that guy to which Naushad is referring.