The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

Morgoth Bauglir
"I can’t wait till I get my hands on this one day so I can see Bruce Le die and then see Lo Lieh and Chan Wai Man go at it!"

Better? Will you ever get hands on this and do the three die do you know that? That really reads that you're drunken !

hmmm, I think I get what you mean now, at least partly.

Will I ever get my hands on this?-- I don’t know, are you perhaps one of the people on this forum who claims to be a psychic? Maybe you can answer this question for me. If you have an answer for me, feel free to let me know.

Does the 3 die, do I know that?-- I think maybe you mean 1? I’m sorry, I should have been clearer on that. I was making a joke, but not a very good one. My jokes are usually decent, but not that bad. What I was saying is that I hope Bruce Le dies in this movie:xd:, so that Lo Lieh has some serious anger in him when he takes on Chan Wai Man in the final fight. I guess I really didn’t make myself very clear at all in that prior post did I :tongue:

Chen Kuan Tai I like you. Anyone who has this much hate inside of them is a friend of mine:xd:

And I wish I had something to drink tonight, but unfortunately I have no money until Friday:sad:

Chen Kuan Tai

A joke? I can't see here a joke:

Thanks globe! Much much appreciated. I can’t wait till I get my hands on this one day so I can see Bruce Le die and then see Lo Lieh and Chan Wai Man go at it! Shame about that horrible dubbing though. It should definitely be seen in the original language!

And it doesn't looks like that you're a bl clone fan. So please don't talk to me again in this thread, that sucks !

Morgoth Bauglir
So please don't talk to me again in this thread, that sucks !

I take back what I said before when I said "no more booze for you tonight", you are actually very entertaining when you are drunk. Go ahead and drink all you want when posting here:tongue:

Chen Kuan Tai
I take back what I said before when I said "no more booze for you tonight", you are actually very entertaining when you are drunk. Go ahead and drink all you want when posting here:tongue:

rofllllllllllllll

Morgoth Bauglir
rofllllllllllllll

I'm guessing the llllllllllll part of that post is a good thing. I'm glad to know that we are still friends.

Why do so many threads have to descend to flaming/arguments? It really doesn't present kung fu fans in a good light if we can't have sensible discussions, minus name-calling.

Morgoth Bauglir

If you are talking about me, I did my best to not get into a flaming/argument. Me and Chen Kuan Tai seem to have a language barrier problem, which didn't help things. I should have only responded to this person just the one time, and not on and on and on. That was my mistake.

I can`t belive in this you guys are waiting for this film for many years and now when guy shows up and uploaded footage you called him lier! You are saying that movie is stupid and he didn`t need to put footage? And thats thanks to him :squigglemouth: I don`t think that some of you did right thing.

By the way globe can you tell me what is your favorite genre of film you didn`t answer me on pm, please :xd:

horror

i have learnt my lesson not to upload anymore stuff,big boss was the last

its a waste of time

I'm sorry you feel that way Globe. Most of us here really thank you for uploading that footage, and we would like to see all the film. I know you have your reasons for not letting it go but please re-consider. Many here have called BB2 crap and you yourself don't have a very high opinion of it, but there are people here (me included!) who would pay for a dvd of the film.

Some of the posters on here are so passionate and opiniated that some good people get scared off. I myself try to stay out of arguments as it just saps your enthusiasm and energy. Please don't think we are all the same?

Cheers

Carl

horror

i have learnt my lesson not to upload anymore stuff,big boss was the last

its a waste of time

I would like very much to see that film, even if many people sad that is bad for me it looks great because i`m rely big fan of kung fu movies and i have big respect for all of them. Shuckocarl is right we are not all same but if i would be in the possition where you are i would probably make same thing as you, you uploaded scene just to make us feel better and then guy showed up calling you a lier. I`m rely sorry and in the place of that guy i must ask you to forgive him he didn`t know what he is talking about.

By the way don`t you agree with me that Exorcist is best horror movie of all time, and you should check out movie Phook 2 it`s from Bollywood they sad that one is scaries horror of all times.

i dont care aboiut that guy.he is nothing to me.he can call what he like.wont have sleeples nights over him.the point i am making is whats the purpoe of uploading anything

it does not benefit me or anyone else

i just wanted to put your guys minds to rest that it indeed exists in english

Well if that is your final dessision i respect it thanks for the help, and once more sorry about that guy. I wish you all the best in the life.

Chen Kuan Tai
I'm guessing the llllllllllll part of that post is a good thing. I'm glad to know that we are still friends.

Cause a posting needs 10 characters, you have known? Rofl are only 4. ;)

Chen Kuan Tai

@ globe; I excuse me for call you a liar. This was only my reaction of your postings and especially this sentences you said:

i want to know whats the big deal about "big boss 2"

big deal? you know exactly what's the big deal, all looking for big boss 2 and if you don't want than say that and all is good but not more, that really goes to pain !

It would be greatly appreciated if all could refrain from personal attacks. There is nothing wrong with expressing one's opinion about this film however derogatory comments about an individual will not be tolerated. Further such comments will be deleted. Have a :bigsmile: day....

Fist Of Boss
i dont care aboiut that guy.he is nothing to me.he can call what he like.wont have sleeples nights over him.the point i am making is whats the purpoe of uploading anything

Thank you for sharing a slice of cake:bigsmile:.Seeing little footage is hell lot better than seeing none.

Respect:smile:

Globe, as others on here have said, the vast, vast majority of us on the forum are extremely grateful to you for going to the trouble of posting those 10 mins of Big Boss 2.

I hope one day we all get to see it in full - if not, at least we've all seen a little bit of it!!

Thanks!

:bigsmile:

I`m very sorry because we mad Naushad to give up from uploading he wanted to upload much more footage from film maybe even whole film! But now it is all lost, but i`ll never give up! I`LL FIND THAT DAMN MOVIE ONCE I SWEAR!

tangshandaxiong

Yes I`d like to thank you very much for the uploading, too. Feels good to see proof that it still exists (even HKFA doesn`t have a print) - unlike the full print of The Big Boss where we`ve seen nothing new but onset pics so far.

Yes I`d like to thank you very much for the uploading, too. Feels good to see proof that it still exists (even HKFA doesn`t have a print) - unlike the full print of The Big Boss where we`ve seen nothing new but onset pics so far.

I agree. For a while, both The Big Boss Part II and the uncut version of the original Big Boss were equally as elusive... ironically both only having theatrical trailers for us to see. Now we've actually seen the first ten minutes of BB Part II, while the uncut Big Boss is still hiding away somewhere.

Oh well, I'm quite happy that he posted the first ten minutes... it's SOMETHING! And the possibility that the rest of the film may see the light of day sometime is pretty good as well, rather than just flat out saying it will NEVER be released.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

I disagree, many people have benefited and enjoyed watching the clip. I am very pleased the film does exist in English, and all the serious fans are too, so thanks for uploading it. There is negativity everywhere, we just have to rise above it and not be discouraged by the minority.

thanks for the clip i enjoyed it for what it is, i was never expecting oscar winning performances lol , you said you were a business man so why not put a price on it?

whatever reasons you have for not selling are your own business and should be respected.